Brant's Military Surplus

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Sarmatios

Sarmatios

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Any possibility of making it compatible with QMJS Extended Functions?

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
Great mod. I did something similar with Breakdown weapons into the base game, but I couldn't figure it out for Lifeline. Looking at yours made me realize that I completely forgot about file pathing. Seems like something I'd do!

I'm having an issue where the guns aren't making sounds for me. I can hear the sounds of the bullets hitting things just fine, but the guns themselves make no firing sounds. I'm playing in Breakdown and have started a new game. It's only affecting the weapons from the Lifeline DLC.

I tried extracting the sounds for the Lifeline DLC and putting them into the game folder, but that didn't seem to change anything.

Any advice?

EDIT: Nevermind. I do most of my modding myself, so I thought it had to have been something that I personally did to the game that made the sounds go away. I was wracking my brain.

Turns out, it was literally the only other mod besides yours that I had gotten off the internet; the silenced shotguns mod. None of the files seemed to conflict or anything, so I'm not really sure what caused that to happen, but I suppose I'll do a little exploration and see what happened there. Worst case scenario, I'll just have to do without that mod (since this one's cooler anyway).

Anyway, thanks again for the mod!

unrivaled

unrivaled

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Tried and works with my old save, awesome mod thanks

matarono

matarono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
nice mod bro, btw are you able to do the same with vehicles? would love to drive a military vehicle playing breakdown
ty;

erins456

erins456

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
In response to post #19648304.

GUUUUUNNNNNSSSS MAN NICE GUNS ARE NICE LOL thanks, you mentioned having to have text files or something when i was reading from the text in nmm, but on nexues site you said no other files are required???

matarono

matarono

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
In response to post #19648304. #19657639 is also a reply to the same post.

are ya drunk?
MattyDienhoff ---> forgot about the first msg, i just called ray santos over the radio and he brought the vehicle, its a shame that it doesn't spawn at breakdown (:

BloodnAshes

BloodnAshes

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #17699319.

Did you ever find a work-around? It would help me as it really "kills my immersion, bro"...

Seems like I've spent more time trying to mod the game than playing it lol

jwarner

jwarner

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Does a compatibility patch exist for this and the Romero mod?

darkwarlock3

darkwarlock3

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a problem! In my game just appers Diplomat Revolver. Have a fix for it?

chaonightmare

chaonightmare

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Great mod.I once found a Cutting Machine Blade in the vanilla game,you know, the one with 5/5 Durability ? And when i went looting in the Police Station in Marshall, i found exactly another Cutting Machine Blade and a Crossbow (mod). but my backpack and car were full so i didn't take them. I then got cocky and summoned a horde and a Feral which end horribly. After i came back. the weapons was no longer there, instead it's just a useless Rusty Machete. I learned a painful lesson that day..

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.926 seconds