• 140 posts
Nice mod !

Babebabobua

Babebabobua

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Have breakdown and lifeline installed, still got a yellow ball on my first weapon, Rifle: 464 Cutom 22. Can the Improved Bases Pack mod be interfering ?

MattyDienhoff

MattyDienhoff

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
In response to post #24791914.

Spoiler

I had a look at that mod and it's unlikely to be the culprit, it doesn't change any of the same files that my mod does.

Hmm. It is a slight possibility that one of the game's own updates changed something to cause this. Have any of the other Lifeline guns spawned okay for you in the other modes?

MattyDienhoff

MattyDienhoff

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
In response to post #22237094.

Spoiler

Are you saying that you're finding Diplomats and literally no other guns, or just that they're more common than any of the other guns?

khanc24

khanc24

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
In response to post #24791914. #24835959 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Just got the game, yose edition. Getting same yellow ball bug when finding the custom .22 rifle also.

MattyDienhoff

MattyDienhoff

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
In response to post #24791914. #24835959, #24849534 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Don't use this mod on YOSE. It's both unnecessary (as YOSE has DLC weapons in all modes out of the box), and likely to cause unexpected behaviour (because my mod's files are from the older, original version of the game).

sodman2

sodman2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hey Matty
Love this mod any chance of a YOSE version that would be aswesome !

Cheers

MattyDienhoff

MattyDienhoff

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
In response to post #25727969.

Spoiler

No need! YOSE has the DLC weapons integrated into all the modes 'out of the box', so this mod would change very little in YOSE.

That said, I am working on a weapons-related mod for YOSE, which (among many other things) will also include overhauled loot, much more comprehensively than before. The goal of the loot part of the mod is increased variety and a better balance of what's common and what's rare. No more Diplomat revolver spam!

sodman2

sodman2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
In response to post #25727969. #25744254 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The Diplomat revolver spam and the number of shortened shotguns you collect on some play throughs are crazy sounds like a great mod !!!

Cheers

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I downloaded this through NMM and have been trying to enable it but it keeps showing in the mod activation queue 'A proble" and cuts off there and it has been doing this with all the other mods I try activating through NMM. I have manually installed it but there are other mods I wish to download and files conflict as well as manually downloading being a general pain for me. Help please?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.149 seconds