A HL2 thread Ep 1 and 2 also

5 replies to this topic

BuffHamster

BuffHamster

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Hmm, not much here yet. Kinda like the joke about what they found beyond the edge of the Universe, just millions and millions of light-years of unpainted drywall.

Oh well, check my sig for a ton of HL2, Lost Coast, ep1 and ep2 mods. I have a link for Planet Philip too. Use only if you are impatient for finished HL2 mods.

http://www.planetphillip.com/

They have quite a bit there too. Check out the links, find out what the community likes and dislikes about HL2 stuff, including what they have. One of their favorite places for resources and assets is:

http://gamebanana.com/

They have a ton of stuff there too.

Edited by BuffHamster, 07 July 2014 - 01:11 AM.

TheMastersSon

TheMastersSon

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

I recently reinstalled HL2. It took a week to get it re-registered on Steam, which zapped most of our desire to play it. Still, I had forgotten about the game's masterpieces of level design (Our Benefactors, City 17 etc). Very fun, even moreso on big screens. :)

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Thanks for the links.

Stiffon

Stiffon

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Recently reinstalled with FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod 2013 - OMG! Awesome!!!  Happy dayz and a fresh playthru all the way.  Highly recommended.

Notminame

Notminame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I am trying to find a console command I used to know or maybe it was a mod that let me super-throw objects by hand (without the gravity gun) but I can't find it anywhere If somebody knows how to do that can you help me? I was thinking to increase my throwing power enough to throw grenades back at soldiers, I want to do that on Smod as I play custom maps on Smod:Tactical I dont always have the gravity gun to return grenades. Thats why I want this thing.

mathygreen

mathygreen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

just want to ask about like What’s the difference with Half Life 2 and Half Life Episode 1/2?

Back in the Steam Fall sale, I bought a giant Valve Pack that gave you basically every game made by them. I ended up finally playing Half-Life 2, and DAMN is it good. I’d known about Half Life, mainly through playing Garry’s Mod but now I actually played the main game.

Half Life 2 that is. You see, I ended up getting every variant of the Half Life games and it’s spinoffs, (like opposing force and blue shift) I had Half Life Episode 1 and 2.

I just naturally figured that it was just the game I played split into two parts, but all this talk about muscle cars, hunters, and Eli DYING is making me rethink this. Is this a continuation? A prequel?

If it takes place after stopping Breen from escaping, why is Half Life 3 so demanded, HL2 has such an ambiguous ending, but the two episodes are a continuation? When is this set on the timeline? I’m so confused. Sorry if I’m hard to understand, I’m just confused and have lots of questions.

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.978 seconds