I believe the absent mod is still available on BSN. I won't link to it, so as not to violate any rules, but a search there on 'overwhelm' will find it easily enough.

I searched for "overwhelm" and found nothing on BSN. Perhaps it has been removed from there as well?

Nope. It's still there.

Balanced Monster Overwhelm Ability

I believe the absent mod is still available on BSN. I won't link to it, so as not to violate any rules, but a search there on 'overwhelm' will find it easily enough.

I searched for "overwhelm" and found nothing on BSN. Perhaps it has been removed from there as well?

Nope. It's still there.

Thanks for the link. Just curious, where exactly were you searching to find it? I was looking here but found nothing.

Nope. It's still there.

Thanks for the link. Just curious, where exactly were you searching to find it? I was looking here but found nothing.

That's the page I use. If you make sure the drop-down for "status" is blank, it will search on all files.

That's the page I use. If you make sure the drop-down for "status" is blank, it will search on all files.

Ahh, that's what the problem was -- status was set to Released. Clearing that allowed me to find it in the search results. +1 Kudos to you for the tip, never would've thought to change that status setting.