• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Dima Killa

Dima Killa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Guys I still cant find the mudcrab trader guy. :angry2: I searched all islands to the south east of Vivec grr 40 minutes. Can anyone post a picture where is it located on a map?

Dilvish

Dilvish

Colonel of the East

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Check this link to Hanna's Whereizit Morrowind:

http://www.buttersky...talking_mudcrab

There is a map screenshot posted there.

Dima Killa

Dima Killa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I already found Alofs Farmhouse. Please earaze my post

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
PUZZLE BOX

heres a mini map of where it its hope it helps you have to go to the site to see it dont know how to put it on the post :embarassed: www.uesp.net/morrow/quest/mq_caius1.shtml ahh i think i got it upAttached File  mq_caius1.jpg   24.02KB   70 downloads

batesmotel34

batesmotel34

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
How do I rejoin the temple after being expelled for a second time?

Since I coulldn't find it with a several permutations of searches in spoilers, the console command to let you rejoin the Temple after you've alread been expelled and rejoined once is:

set expTemple to 0

This eliminates the record of your prior expulsion. I expect that console commands for rejoining after a second expulsion other factions is ismilar for the ones that allow rejoining.

(After performing the inperial legion quest to stop an ordinator who was slandering the legion, I was fair game for every wandering ordinator in Vivec. It was fine ti fight them and kill them without any bounty incurred but in one instance I accidentally hit a bystander so one of the Ordinators who had spontaneously attacked me already demanded my surrender or pay the fine. Since I didn't and continued fighting him anyway, I was expelled again. For something like that I'm quite willing to use the console "cheat" to correct things.

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Just because there are far too many threads of this question and it's too hard to search for...

How do I finish the puzzle canal?

At the end, at the shrine with the riddle, jump into the water and drown yourself. Once your health reaches 0 you'll be fully healed and the wall in front of the shrine will open.

Page loaded in: 1.054 seconds