Answers for all those easy questions

DragoonFurey

• 3 months later...

How do I rejoin the temple after being expelled for a second time?

Since I coulldn't find it with a several permutations of searches in spoilers, the console command to let you rejoin the Temple after you've alread been expelled and rejoined once is:

set expTemple to 0

This eliminates the record of your prior expulsion. I expect that console commands for rejoining after a second expulsion other factions is ismilar for the ones that allow rejoining.

(After performing the inperial legion quest to stop an ordinator who was slandering the legion, I was fair game for every wandering ordinator in Vivec. It was fine ti fight them and kill them without any bounty incurred but in one instance I accidentally hit a bystander so one of the Ordinators who had spontaneously attacked me already demanded my surrender or pay the fine. Since I didn't and continued fighting him anyway, I was expelled again. For something like that I'm quite willing to use the console "cheat" to correct things.

Just because there are far too many threads of this question and it's too hard to search for...

How do I finish the puzzle canal?

At the end, at the shrine with the riddle, jump into the water and drown yourself. Once your health reaches 0 you'll be fully healed and the wall in front of the shrine will open.