I would like a follower mod based on vampire Eli from the 2008 Swedish film Let the Right One In (Based on a novel by John Ajvide Lindquist. There is also an English remake of the film, called Let Me In, with a different actress playing Eli. I prefer the look of Eli in the first, Swedish language film. IMDb Link --> http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1205833216/tt1139797?ref_=ttmi_mi_all_prd_14

Both film were available on Netflix, they might still be. I recommend watching them! Especially the Swedish version (has subtitles) if you are interested in making this mod (or google image it).

Suggestion for the Mod

• Eli is an androgynous vampire who looks like a 12 year old girl, not a sexy vampire.
  • Dark, slightly curly shoulder-length hair. Nothing too silky in texture. She is suppose to look rather neglected and rugged.
  • Sporting the dark rings around the eyes "hollow-eyed" look. No make-up other then what's needed to make her more pale and creepy looking.
  • Thin and pale. NO Breasts.
  • Not a child. Children in Skyrim are too small to pass for a 12 year old. Plus generic child face is generic. I think Breton race would be a good starting point as they look rather childish. "Just" make her a little over shoulder height of the standard Breton female and flat chested (and thin). Don't know if there are any flat chested female body mods out there. UNP Slim body might work with the breast slider at 0 (I haven't tried it). Have her use the games child voice though.
  • Her dress should be a long white nightdress (robe). Not too frilly. No cleavage (again, not a sexy vampire). Also wears a hooded white cloak. She uses the hood outdoors during the day (like Serana). Barefoot.
  • Powers. Full arsenal of vampire powers, of course. Uses spells like raise dead, paralyze and whatever mind control spells works well for followers. Good at sneaking and light footed (does not set off traps). Film-Eli was very sneak attacky, due to her small size. Does this game's AI do backstabs well? If so have her specialize in the proper perks (like assassins blade) for sneaking up and stabbing people with a dagger. If the AI is a dud for backstabbers, just have her specialize in bows.
  • Is essential (unkillable).
  • Found in Whiterun. During the day she stands in the shade outside the front door of Belethor's General Goods. At night she roams around the city. If possible have her not assist during vampire attacks, unless she's recruited.
  • Is fine with crime, murder and cannibalism!

That is all I can think of right now. Rather tall order as it is. Probably a long shot but hopefully someone feels the inspiration!

Edited by Izuela