Weird Animation Issues.

Hyooga

Hello there potential helper!
And welcome to the madness that is my Skyrim installation.
(Sheogorath nods in approvement)

So, here's my problem:

+ All my animations are perfect.
+ However any animation that isn't a weapon swing (Therefore, blocking and casting) is just not happening if i walk.
+ It's as if the walking animation overwrote the casting animation.
+ The arms just lean back and magic just fires from down there.
+ Strangely enough this happens with 2 handed weapons but not with bows.

Things i tried (And failed):

- Reinstalling all my animations and Skeleton mods.

- Disabling the animation mods (go down for a list of my mods). Yeah, did not work.
- Since disabling the animations didn't work, i thought the skeleton was the issue (XP32) so i disabled that, which solved the problem, however i didn't have any animation. Which sucks (Why do casters have to look like sex starved monkeys?)
- Checking every possible combination of patches in FNIS ( I was told that "Arm fix" was there for the sole purpose of fixing this particular issue, but it doesn't do me any good)
- Looking for mods that overwrite my skeleton and make them...not overwrite my skeleton. Also didn't work.
- Generating FNIS a thousand of times.
- Screaming in frustration.
- Singing the song of my people to my crappy laptop and my dog. ( I thought for sure this one would work)
- Crying myself to sleep.

Here's a list of my mods:

(PS: I would also like to make it clear that this is a rather fresh skyrim installation. I put toghether the whole thing about 3 days ago.)

Edited by Hyooga

Nevermind guys, i just solved it!

The unsuspectable animations from UNP Blessed Body were messing with my other animations it seems.
Appearently the XP skeleton has a couple of extra "bones" in the arms, therefore the animations from the Body mod were effin around with that.
I just reinstalled it without checking ANY animation or skeleton from it (Standing animation also installs walking animations that chain seamlessly with it).

So, im going to leave this here for anyone that might encounter this issue.
If a mod wants it deleted, it will be no problem, just let me know.

Edit: This left me with no 360 walk. So there is still a problem. However casting animations are more important than boob-jiggles, therefore i'm happy with how things worked out.

Edited by Hyooga

• 5 years later...