Epilogue Slides Don't Play

pottypie

Hello.

I've just finished DA:O (again), and I've reached the end, and it doesn't play my epilogue slides, I talk to the nice guard, he tells me to go outside, and it cuts to credits and then back to main menu.

I vaguely remember having this problem about 3 years ago (when I last played), but have no idea how I fixed it (I do remember doing so). I have tried clearing my override folder and disabling my custom content, but still no slides. I reloaded from just after the corination screen (just after you finished chatting to Alistar (in my case) about what you are going to do).

Any ideas?

Hello.

I've just finished DA:O (again), and I've reached the end, and it doesn't play my epilogue slides, I talk to the nice guard, he tells me to go outside, and it cuts to credits and then back to main menu.

I vaguely remember having this problem about 3 years ago (when I last played), but have no idea how I fixed it (I do remember doing so). I have tried clearing my override folder and disabling my custom content, but still no slides. I reloaded from just after the corination screen (just after you finished chatting to Alistar (in my case) about what you are going to do).

Any ideas?

Unfortunately, removing mods and reloading from a save inside the epilogue!Landsmeet chamber (where the boon ceremony occurs) almost certainly won't work, since the game 'bakes' info about loaded mods into the save when you enter an area. You need a save from prior to killing the Archdemon (since there is no opportunity to hard save between that and the epilogue triggering.) /bad news

Edited by theskymoves

Good question indeed, the same happened to me. Such a damn shame, as DA Origins has one of the best endings as you see the influence of your choices during those end game slides. Anyone has any idea how to correct this? I wonder if the mod that screwed it up for me was the Ser Gilmore NPC? it probably had some ending along for it and bugged.

Many, many, many mods.

Big ones include

Dragon Age Redesigned

JB3 textures

A few texture replacers for armour and clothes (can't remember which ones)

Equal love

Slink's Ravage

MAJOR EDIT

Was major tired last night and forgot I could check my installed mods on DA modder.

Adopted

Advanced Tactics

All origins playable

All DLC

CC's Extra tints and tones

Cerdin's Refuge

Combat Tweaks

The Royal Wedding

Darkspawn City

DATING

Death Knight

Expanded Inventory

Extra Dog Slot

Fragments of Fereldan

Metagame Items

mora_lel

Morrigan Ritual

No Armor Hack

No Follower Autolevel

PH_BetterDwarfMer

Polygamey

Rapture-X Vendor

SD_Angelic

Shangrila

Skip Fight

Skip the Fade

Slap Morrigan

Talent Books (for origins)

Universal Dye Kit

Universal Voices

Also, I forgot to mention, I recently completed Awakening and the epilogue slides worked fine on that, but still not on Origins, so I assume its a problem either with an origins only mod or origins file.

Edited by pottypie