More Aetherium Items

Sluggy42

Permission is granted until further notice. All the Aetherium items below are made in the Aetherium Forge

The items that you can create from Aetherium have great abilities but for instance the Aetherium Crown grants 2 Stones but has no armour rating. So here is my idea on how to find more Aetherium and smith the new items:

Finding More Aetherium:

In some Dwarven Structure you can find shards of Aetherium. Typed below are the places you can find it:

1. Nchuand-Zel (2)

2. Blackreach (5)

3. Tolvalds Cave (1)

4. Mzulft (2)

5. Reachwind Eyrie (1)

6. Tower of Mzark (2)

Now all the items (armour, weapons, jewellery, upgrades):

1. Aetherium Mask (1 Aetherium Crown, 2 Aetherium Shards, 4 Dragon Bones, 4 Solid Dwemer Metal)

Armour rating: 58 (upgradable) Power: Equips the last stone you had as well ash the present one

2. Aetherium Ring/Necklace (1 Aetherium Shard, 1 Solid Dwemer Metal)

Power: Increase of all Dwarven smithing ratings by 3 points

3. Aetherium Bow (4 Aetherium Shards, 2 Solid Dwemer Metal)

Attack Damage: 70 (upgradable Power: Electrifies target for 1 minute

(This mod is merged with Scoped Bows and this one also has a Scope: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50528/)

Thats it! Feel free to comment, criticise or add suggestions! Please make this mod since it seems simple enough!

Edited by Sluggy42

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a great idea and when I get a little better at texturing I'll for surely do this and you can even be my beta tester. Also I'm not going to put more aetherium shards places because I'm bad at working with dungeons and I'll have to redo the quest for the aetherium shards so sry that I have to get rid of that :(, but I'll put this at the top of my list because out of the 3 mods I want to make this is definitely the coolest one and I might tone down the aetherium mask to 50 because I like everything to look nice not odd. :) Bye