Kick Templar Carroll off the bridge, Sparta style

Autofirefreak

The character 'Templar Carroll' is really only useful for comic relief. From being bribed by Sten with cookies to being threatened by Morrigan's sexual appetite he has in one way or another, always been the butt of the joke.

So I feel it would only be appropriate to add one more hilarious option to end the conversation. To Sparta kick him into the lake.

Yes? No? Maybe? Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

HAHAHAHA I think that this would be absolutely hillarious! I really hate that guy, and his snotty attitude.

Wouldnt really be that hard to do, if you know the right things. Just make another option on his dialogs, then edit together a cutscene of the player doing the below the belt attack animation, then one of him falling back. Sort of a variant of that slap morrigan mod that was around a while back.

Would have to edit it to reset him back in place afterwards tho so that you can actually get inside the tower.

I would really love something like that! He is so annoying and would love to slap, kick, etc him.

@autofirefreak - I like the idea about one of the companions reacting to it. What snarky remark could Morrigan make?

*runs and watches "Meet the Spartans"*

i can almost here my char say: ''your not letting me through? I AM A GREY WARDEN!!!!!!'' *sparta style kick*

I think it be funnier if the charecter said "I AM WARDEN!" Instead lol

Hmmmm. I think I can pretty much hear shale calling him "pigeon crap" as he falls. Perhaps hear Oghren calling him "thunder humper" as well. Tho most folks won't have those two characters that early in the game.