Kick Templar Carroll off the bridge, Sparta style

Autofirefreak

Hmmmm. I think I can pretty much hear shale calling him "pigeon crap" as he falls. Perhaps hear Oghren calling him "thunder humper" as well. Tho most folks won't have those two characters that early in the game.

Why not? You just have to scoot to Orzammar and Honnleath before going to Circle Tower.

Anywho, this would be possible I think, since there is an apropriate boot animation - the one used in Redclife when you try to enter Dwyn's house.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm. I think I can pretty much hear shale calling him "pigeon crap" as he falls. Perhaps hear Oghren calling him "thunder humper" as well. Tho most folks won't have those two characters that early in the game.

Why not? You just have to scoot to Orzammar and Honnleath before going to Circle Tower.

Anywho, this would be possible I think, since there is an apropriate boot animation - the one used in Redclife when you try to enter Dwyn's house.

An option that seems appropriate to me is: "This! Is! Calenhad!" (Kick him off.)

Alistair should bot be pleased, in fact you should lose approval, as it would A.) Mean the largely unneeded death of a Templar B.) Be similar to killing the wounded soldier in the Korkari Wilds, and C.) Just seems to stand against what he believes in and appreciates.

Similarly, Morrigan, Sten and Shale should approve, while Wynne would also disapprove, as well as Lelianna. I think Zevran would approve, as would Oghren. Not sure, there.

Either way, this would be hilarious, and probably the only option I ever used again, even though I am quite the fan of using an Intimidation check on the bum.

Shale would definitely approve. If you let the dialog drag on too long with him, she will actually threaten to kill the boy, which changes his mind into letting you across. I KNOW Morrigan would approve, considering her opinion of templars.

I honestly dont think that Ogren would be offended by the act. But yeah, Al probly would, since its a senseless killing.

LOL I totally agree, if this option were present, it would be the only option I'd use on him. I really do not like that snotty little punk.

As soon as I'm out of ostagaar I always head over to Honnleath to get Shale. I don't usually get Oghren until after the circle tower though.

Shale would definitely approve. If you let the dialog drag on too long with him, she will actually threaten to kill the boy, which changes his mind into letting you across. I KNOW Morrigan would approve, considering her opinion of templars.

I honestly dont think that Ogren would be offended by the act. But yeah, Al probly would, since its a senseless killing.

LOL I totally agree, if this option were present, it would be the only option I'd use on him. I really do not like that snotty little punk.

Oghren would get a kick out of it. Al would definitely disapprove. Wynne would give minor disapproval because lets face it, deep down she'd enjoy it whether she would admit it or not. She's just palm it off as something horrible for show. Old people are tricksy like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks, it's not quite as good as being able to do so during the actual conversation, but until someone makes something better I've hopefully got your answer:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1214

This mod will add an npc named Kary to Lake Calenhad who will, eventually, let you do several amusing things to various annoying characters. At the moment it only has the option of kicking Templar Carroll into the lake. Enjoy.

Well folks, it's not quite as good as being able to do so during the actual conversation, but until someone makes something better I've hopefully got your answer:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1214

This mod will add an npc named Kary to Lake Calenhad who will, eventually, let you do several amusing things to various annoying characters. At the moment it only has the option of kicking Templar Carroll into the lake. Enjoy.

lol! :laugh:

I am going to try this tonight!

This idea of having someone else come in and do it for you could be very funny. Sort of a hidden follower you can summon at certain times who than walks in and "takes care of business". Perhaps it could be Stens "brother" as he already has this dry humor thing. You could even use his audio files. (just some ideas)

There are lost more characters who need to be slapped! :happy: