Mod stuck in "downloading" status?

Jager798

So I tried to download a mod for skyrim (High Quality 3D Map) and it has been stuck in the status "downloading" for some time now. I have added a screenshot below so if you can help me, it would be very much appreciated.

I'd say it'd be advisable to just abort this download and restart it again, especially if it hasn't made any progress anymore for a longer timespan now. It not giving any details about the traffic or file size here either is especially unusual.

According to the last news articles the site, the servers, the network, and who knows what else has been up and down the last days, and no download connection will survive such activity on the server end.

In case you don't know yet, that's what the buttons on the left are for. They'll change with the status of the process, pause => abort => remove, restart, etc.

I'd say it'd be advisable to just abort this download and restart it again, especially if it hasn't made any progress anymore for a longer timespan now. It not giving any details about the traffic or file size here either is especially unusual.

According to the last news articles the site, the servers, the network, and who knows what else has been up and down the last days, and no download connection will survive such activity on the server end.

In case you don't know yet, that's what the buttons on the left are for. They'll change with the status of the process, pause => abort => remove, restart, etc.

Thanks, the options have come up now, its just when i paused the download before, the only option was to resume the download but the other options have appeared now