Male Redguard voice acting

thaalesalves

What's up? So, Ahmad is in need of a new voice actor... Vulon, the original voice actor, is busy with Beyond Skyrim and can't record any more lines for Ahmad, which made me come here to ask for a new voice actor. :sad:

Let me tell you about Ahmad;
Ahmad is a Redguard warrior that comes from Hammerfell. He's a mercenary, a tough one, and was designated by Elisif to be the Dragonborn's bodyguard. He says whatever he wants to say when he wants to say it... he's one of those "screw it" types, haha. He has a deep voice, much like Nazir's (from Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood). He's a strong warrior capable of casting spells like Healing, Heal Other and other conjuration spells. He's also able to Shout. If you want to know more about him and/or check his mod out, click here and/or here.

PS: Domus Imperatoris contains an older version of Ahmad, with more interactions, but more buggy and with the standard Redguard clothing. The new version has yet to be completed, but it's more stable. The lines recorded by the new voice actors will serve for both Ahmad as a standalone follower and Domus Imperatoris, which will be updated very soon.

Here are a few samples of Ahmad's original voice. I need something that sounds like that.

Reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance.

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/55923-1-1405222868.jpg

Edited by thaalesalves