FNIS and XP32 New Animation Package Issue

LordRuthvik

So I am a first time user to FNIS and mods that use it, been trying to keep it simple to start out with so I installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton, FNIS, FNIS Sexy Move, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, and then XP32 New Animation Package. I have this continuing error message when I run Generate FNIS for Users (looked elsewhere in the forums under this error but couldn't find a solid answer)

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 7/13/2014 10:05:39 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\STORAGE\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Skeleton female: XPMS (227 bones) male: XPMS (229 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
374 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\male\
>>Warning: 3 unmatched Animations\PCEA\male\ Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<
377 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\female\
>>Warning: 2 unmatched Animations\PCEA\female\ Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<
Creature Pack not installed
mt_behavior usage: 3.5 % ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 alternate animations)
143 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)
3 Warning(s).

Running a Consistence Check yields:
Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
Duplicate AnimFile mt_JumpFastBack.hkx for character, mods MomoAJ and standard
2 possible consistence issues
Not sure how to fix this but my main issue is that everything works fine (as far as I can tell) on the male characters, which is to say the frollicky forward jump animation and the cool backflip jump, while on the female side the only thing that works is the standard movement (sexy walk, etc.) The forward jump is a normal jump, the back flip starts but gets maybe 10-20% there before reverting to a normal jump animation (like she is scared to back flip) and Momo's running and dashing animations simply do not work, and neither does the bow or one handed animations (the bow is supposed to work only on females and the one-handed animation is unisex)

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this?

Uninstalled the PC Exclusive Animation mod, selected the Skeleton Arm Patch (didn't think I needed that but duh should have trusted my mod) and reran my FNIS Generator, erasing my warnings but leaving the two errors there.

Found a way to fix the jumping (haven't tested it however) here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=671430&p=10745800 however this only (theoretically) solves the jumping alone not the invisible issue with Momo's running, sprinting, and bow maneuvers. Not sure what to do here.

Couldn't get his fix to work, did rename the one file but could not find the file I was supposed to move and rename, so I simply made a copy of one of the hkx files and renamed it so I would have all needed files, but still I have the duplicate mt_JumpFastBack.hkx file, MoMoAJ and standard, but cannot find the standard hkx file to delete it. And still no fix for the female running animation.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!?! :'(