One week on

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

alividlife

alividlife

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 490 posts
I second all of Leaping Lizards suggestions..

I think seeing ALL of the files that were voted for file of the month would be cool too.. but I can understand why you would not want to do that.

Hidden Gems sounds great.
More lists...
Something to log into both servers... altho I love love love how they are separate entities-- it is a pain to always log in.... would make life that much lazier. hehe

Chappi55

Chappi55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
Great update man, it works like a charm now.
Although is it only me, or enlarging the pictures in mods is slow.

Even if it's only me, this is seriously a big improvement compared to earlier stuff.

Thanks

Marthos

Marthos

Night Hound

• Premium Member
  • 4,555 posts
Looks better and seems to run much faster, well done and thankyou very much.

VGfallout

VGfallout

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 551 posts
congratulations on what seems to be an extremely smooth transition for the better! thanks for doing all of this,i look forward to many many more years of gaming greatness!

high-five!
..down-low!
side-tap!

later dude :D

ROOKAU

ROOKAU

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
The site is as grat as ever! thanks to everyone who worked on the nexus sites! its for a good cause! the sharing of mods! thanks fellas!
by the way one thing that would be good!
if a file got file of the month/week, it shouldnt be able to get it next week/month, to give other modders a chance at glory!

coolystguy

coolystguy

The Coolystguy

• Premium Member
  • 11,070 posts
I had a thought, it would be cool if premium members would get mod update notices, its hard to keep checking for the latest update for mods, if this could be done it would be well worth the premium membership ;) just my two cents ^^

sapjes

sapjes

• Premium Member
  • 11 posts
Nice job! :D

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.102 seconds