PC immunity to ragdoll effects

iseeyou51

Hello everybody.

First of all, I apologize if this is not the right section to post this, I am not exactly sure which section this post should go into.

I am playing with requiem, dragon combat overhaul, and many other mods that have a lot of beasts, giants, spells, traps, and whatnot ragdolling the player. I personally think ragdolling is stupid as hell, as you are forced to watch for a painful 10 seconds as your character takes his or her time slowly sliding before taking another five seconds to actually stand up. I have the faster get up stand up mod, but it does very little good, as the playe can still be ragdolled and spend an sliding before finally getting up, only to be knocked down again.

I have been playing before with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10622/?

It adds a skeleton race to the game. Skeletons are immune to ragdolling, as (I think) they lack any ragdolled animations. However, this mod is, unfortunately, causing quite a lot of CTD's.

My question is: is there a console command or another mod that makes the PC immune to ragdolling effects? Possibly another race that lacks ragdoll animations, or any other way to achieve immunity to ragdoll, or hell, even a console command or something of the sort that stops ragdoll mid air. If not, is there an easy way to make such a mod, or can someone else please make it? I have heard a few other people suffering similar problems, and I believe I may not be the only one very annoyed by player ragdolls.

Edited by iseeyou51