Turn NPCs into vampires

L3monsta

I know you can go into the console and click on an npc and type "setrace nordracevampire" but that changes their look to be old wrinkly and ugly..
Is there a mod that allows you to turn others into vampires in the same way you can turn your spouse into a vampire with the dawnguard expansion... that gives them the eyes and teeth but doesn't mess them up?

I really really want this...

actually in proper lore lots of people were frequently too scared to go to the temples, this was because lots of people assumed if you were bitten you were screwed and so they would actually boot victims out of the town or city. this is why most vampires are bad guys. also some don't even know that they can be cured and send themselves into self inflicted exile.

on another lore friendly note some didn't realize they were infected in the first place! I know shocking how wouldn't you notice a bite mark am I right? well in ES vampirism is actually spread using vampire magic and the venom they produce via their teeth. so in other words you can actually extract the toxin and force people to change (though skin contact also can cause you to become infected as well.)

also unlike in game the exact number of days that have to pass for you to turn is actually between 1 and 12.

so in actuality it is perfectly lore friendly.

Edited by qwertyzeldar