Easy Tutorials For the CK (It ain't that complicated :)

DDProductions83

Dear god, this was on bot of page 4 already!

Gonna have to bookmark it to find it later

Anyone want a tutorial on how to do say.. this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgpJpoXgvRA

Hehe I tease I tease, from porting that into my Discworld esp and then doing all that and learning how to trigger animations in nifs as well as make them and get the kawoosh and initial event horizon working.. I think it took 9 hours today, but we sending the Dohvakiin home in style

Waiting on VA's too, and actually woke up to start making the wormhole effects for traveling through it

BTW Special thanks to people like this guy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23471/?

Took 9 hours still even with that but half that was porting over and teaching myself the triggered animation BS, I had a SG planned but was not looking forward to modeling it myself lol, my weakest attribute to modding right there 3d design even easy 3d design

Also he put it up with free to use perms, love people like that, makes it by far and above easier for people like me to deliver diverse content faster and better

Great tut's Darren keep them coming. I got Rigmor to mount when I do, and follow regardless but as I wanted a more organic journey I didn't include the spell. She owns the horse and that has a package to wait at 0 in it's alias, also to ignore combat to stop it running off. Rigmor then has a Follow Player with "ride horse = True package to mount on condition IsRidingMount = PL >= 0 at the top of her alias package stack. Works a treat, thanks for the tutorial.

On the subject of the Wiki's tutorials, I've found quite a few that were written for FO/NV and that older version of the CK, which makes references to functions and attributes that the most recent CK version does not conform to.

Those tutes that were written prior to 11-11-11 need to be moved into a Fallout-specific subcategory, and all Skyrim-related tuts there need to be updated by the authors, with proven Skyrim-specific results - from screenshots (title bars that say a Package Template is "Acquire Item" instead of just "Acquire", for example) to factual script functions, especially those tutes that deal with Scripting and Packages. At no time should anyone have to go back to the Construction Set (Morrowind or Oblivion) to "get the basics" because there are numerous differences between those and the most recent/current CK iteratioin.