NPCs failing to attack.

Hopper31

So recently I got back into modding New Vegas and I decided to update my TitanFallout mod, but I've come across an interesting bug/glitch in the process. After getting into the titan, NPCs no longer attack me consistently, sometimes they will, and other times they will just stand there shouting their search dialogue. I've found out that using the resetai command or getting out of the titan will cause them to start attacking. I've posted a video of this glitch below, and I will upload the WIP version of the mod if anyone wants to take a look at it.

Never mind guys, I managed to solve it! If anyone else ends up getting stuck with something similar to this, here is what the problem was and how I managed to fix it.

Problem: NPCs were targeting the player instead of the Titan, since the player was inside the Titan's hitbox the NPCs wouldn't fire for some reason.

Solution: I used a walking ref script to determine which actors where in combat with the player, and made them stop combat on the player and start combat on the Titan.