Give Female Couriers Male Lines?

MattTheCat114

Let me get this out of the way - I AM NOT A PERVERT. But sometimes, everyone wants to try being something they're not in video games. So I wanted to see if it is possible to make a mod to swap the lines for female couriers so NPCs will say lines they would give to males. This is because if I have family around, they might think I am wrong in the head. Also, I wouldn't want to miss out on things that happen in the Willow companion mod. So if someone could tell me if there is a mod like this, or if you could make one? Thanks. :happy:

I don't think there is any good way to fake a gender, but there is a sexChange function. I don't know if it comes with any of the dangers inherent in the race menu though. If it's not a console function I can put together a simple script with a hot key or some funky OWB device that would allow you to switch back and forth........if you want to test it.

Let me get this out of the way - I AM NOT A PERVERT. But sometimes, everyone wants to try being something they're not in video games. So I wanted to see if it is possible to make a mod to swap the lines for female couriers so NPCs will say lines they would give to males. This is because if I have family around, they might think I am wrong in the head. Also, I wouldn't want to miss out on things that happen in the Willow companion mod. So if someone could tell me if there is a mod like this, or if you could make one? Thanks. :happy:

Willow doesn't care whether you are male or female, she'll fall for you either way at least on my playthroughs with her, not sure since the big update. As for the rest, vanilla game you can pick the perks that give you the dialog options for seduction for either sex with either gender character (or both). So you really don't need a mod to handle any of this.

As for the rest, vanilla game you can pick the perks that give you the dialog options for seduction for either sex with either gender character (or both). So you really don't need a mod to handle any of this.

It's a good point about having the various sex related perks (black widow, lady killer etc) for dialog conditions, but some dialog also uses getIsSex, sameSexAsPC etc as conditions.

Well, a lot of players do play characters of the opposite sex in game. It's a very common thing to do in gaming; you don't have to worry about it being weird or perverted. You could just play the character to see how it's different. Sometimes you have no choice depending on the game you play.

Re: Willow

She doesn't say much different if the Courier is a boy v. girl. The pet names she uses for the Courier are the big differences and the perks you use to get her to do things (Lady Killer v. Cherchez La Femme).

:) llama