Elsweyr Anequina and Valenwood patch?

Zodiark10

Yo,
So I checked all over the place. Everybody is saying that both Elsweyr and the Elsweyr/Valenwood patch got removed from Tesnexus, which I have found to be true. But they said that Elsweyr is still on other sites, but the patch never got uploaded to anywhere else. It's just...gone.
I can't find it anywhere it's driving me nuts ._. I have Elsweyr and I'm about to install Valenwood Improved but I can't find the patch. Some people on another site got the patch through an anonymous PM, so I know it's still out there.
If anybody could give me links or give me some info of it's whereabouts, it'd be greatly appreciated :)

~DJS~

The problem is in the terrain/lod. Are you able to open the mods in the CSE and rebuild a patch ensuring the correct lod path? It's not difficult. You can do it with the landscape editor, then create the distant lod with TES4LL (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40549). I created a patch myself but i cannot publish it because i merged inside it also some parts of UL so it isn't compatible with everyone.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You can find Elsweyr (both old and new updated version) and the Elsweyr-Valenwood Patch at The Assimilation Lab downloads section. Link here. Enjoy!

TAL is the ONLY upload site officially supported by the mod author.

Edited by mhahn123

You can find Elsweyr (both old and new updated version) and the Elsweyr-Valenwood Patch at The Assimilation Lab downloads section. Link here. Enjoy!

TAL is the ONLY upload site officially supported by the mod author.

When I searched for the patch it said "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" does that mean its gone for good?

Wow that's unbelievable. It's been there since December and was there the day I posted that response. The Elsweyr-Valenwood patch was created by the Elsweyr author, who has a history of repeatedly uploading and then removing the mods. It could be getting an update...it could be just gone again for a while. Difficult to say anymore. Sincere apologies for the disappointment though.

Ok so after reviewing what is currently uploaded on The Assimilation Lab here is the current state of things. Iliana has removed the older version of Elsweyr Anequina and uploaded a newer version which includes the city of Rimmen. The Elsweyr-Valenwood patch was taken down. But only because it needs to be updated in order to work with the newer version of Elsweyr.

So keep checking in on that site and I'm sure the updated patch will be posted soon.

Ok so after reviewing what is currently uploaded on The Assimilation Lab here is the current state of things. Iliana has removed the older version of Elsweyr Anequina and uploaded a newer version which includes the city of Rimmen. The Elsweyr-Valenwood patch was taken down. But only because it needs to be updated in order to work with the newer version of Elsweyr.

So keep checking in on that site and I'm sure the updated patch will be posted soon.

I just now realized that the 2014 version is up. Thanks for the help. :laugh: