PAPVAFS11

I've been working on a personal project for a long time involving modifications to the Nevada Skies weather mod, among other things. I recently realized I had a (vastly) outdated version of the mod and updated. While I'm happy to have new weather effects and a smoother, more visually appealing weather system, I basically have to start from scratch in converting it back to the way I had it before.

The main issue I have with that is that redoing the whole thing from the bottom up, on this new file, is going to be one of the most tedious things I've ever done in my life. Manually inputting color values via FNVEdit is already enough of a chore for just one weather entry, the thought alone of doing the same for three hundred sixty weather types (according to the math my tired brain worked out) is enough to turn me into a gibbering mess.

To summarize, I need a better way of doing this. Is there a way to export this all to a text document and re-import the modified results, or even copy settings from one weather file to another in FNVEdit or the GECK?

Unless I'm missing something - which I don't doubt I am considering I'm half-asleep and hardly experienced with FNVEdit - I'm not sure that's going to work for me. The old version of the mod uses a different naming pattern for its weather system. Where my modified version uses "00WEAVarB3" and so on, the version I've picked up uses weather entries named "00WEA01Var02" and so forth, meaning they don't override and don't show up in the compare list.

If there's a function I'm missing or I'm just not using the compare option correctly, I'm quite willing to see where I've gone wrong.