LadyShadowOfDreams

Since my mod uses the child body, anything made for her would have to use that as a base (unless the body is completely covered) She wouldn't be able to wear vanilla armour, only armour made for her. I suppose in a way that's realistic as giving a giant Orc's armour to a child and it fitting perfectly would look odd.

An idea, to make it compatible with other mods that change the children would be to have the body meshes etc in a unique folder.

Also since the child body doesn't have any weight sliders to worry about when making any armours.

One last thing. I have modified versions of the child torso that I made specifically so I could fit them into modified vanilla clothes. For example, only the parts that show from under the clothing.actually exist. (If you've looked at vanilla clothing, you'll know what I mean, I hope). So if the clothing you make shows forearms and just below the neck for example, I do have a body mesh that is just the forearms and the neck area.

• 6 months later...

Sorry- trying not to intrude, but I just wanted to see if you already had a voice actor for her? These looks like an amazing story to me, and it's alright if you say no, I won't start crying or anything.

I am not trying to advertise, and if you want me to delete this post I will.

This is not my real mic- I'll record a new one on the 24th.

If you have any lines, please tell me and I will record them, along with any voice suggestions you might have.

Again, sorry for posting all of a sudden.

https://soundcloud.com/bunnipop/skyrim-elf-beast-races-reel

https://soundcloud.com/bunnipop/skyrim-child-voice-sample

Hey! I -do- have a voice actor for her, sadly- I was actually gonna do it myself- but! I will -definitely- keep you in mind for any further mods I do! And hey, no need to apologize. :)

A note on the progress of the mod- currently, I'm having a bit of difficulty, but I still plan to make this happen!

I'm good at the plotting out stuff! Now, making the damn creation kit WORK and not delete my data, or forget to save, or crash- that's something else entirely.

For the record, if anyone is good at making cells with the creation kit, I would appreciate the aid! My computer throws a fit at me when I try currently.