First person menu stutter

Pannapadda

I ran into an issue a few days ago, when I started a new game of skyrim. Whenever I'm in first person view and open my inventory or loot something, the game will freeze for half a second. This does not happen in 3rd person view. It's not a major issue, but it annoys me quite a bit.

I even know the reason for this happening: Whenever the inventory is opened, the cpu usage will drop from like 30% to 13% for a second, causing the game to freeze for a moment.

If anyone could suggest a fix for this, I would be most thankfull.

I tracked it down a bit more and found out that it only happens when my weapon is drawn (which unfortunately is most of the time).

Edited by Pannapadda

Script Lag,

its fairly common for people to experience a slight slowdown when going into a menu in any game that has been modded. You might want to look around for some optimization mods and programs.

Good ones, as in install and forget

One Tweak

ENB Booster->no this doesn't mean you get to use enb and I wouldn't req that anyway, I'd rather have a ton of awesome than just some pretty in game anyway.

Skyrim Memory Booster, SMEM I think

You could try Skyrim Configurator, but its not for people that don't know what they are doing.

-you could also try tweaking your ini files, this also not for people that don't know what they are doing and no don't overwrite your ini file with one someone else made bad idea.

Understand that you could have uber awesome gaming computer,

-Skyrim Doesn't care,

-Skyrim wasn't made for it so your going to have to find stuff to tweak what the game will actually allow in memory usage for papyrus system.

My game is already as optimized as it can get. I was aware that it could be script lag, but I wasn't sure as this problem only occurs with a weapon drawn. Also the drop of cpu usage made me think it could be something else.