MsTran

Hello modding community, I'd be most inclined to provide any help or work with your projects - with my voice, of course.

I've only recently started with sound cloud, and I still need some time getting adjusted. However, as time goes on, I'll consider adding it. In the meantime, here's a voice sample off my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDQw7biZAMc&list=UUd70_WetoSetZvXNXi6iv9g

Stats

Ethnicity: Asian/French

Origin: USA

Active Member: Yes

Vocal Ages

Adolescence Female

Adult Female

Experience

I'm not necessarily starting out - at all. It's more of me finally opening up to this particular community of what I can offer. I've done this for a long time. - I've been and am currently working with minor gaming projects after settling with better equipment awhile back.

Skills

Singing, English accent

Trivia

I'm in the middle of working to become an aspiring model some day. It's going super duper so far, but I'm hoping it can only get better in the near or far future.

If you're interested - please let me know as soon as you can, and I will provide you my soundcloud. I'm only willing to contribute work for mods I approve, and don't find completely far fetched. That said, thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, no replies?

I've got a mod that will feature a female lead in a serious role, but haven't fleshed out all the dialog yet. Not sure when I'll reach that point, though, so don't pass up work waiting.

I've got the thread bookmarked and will let you know.