LOOT Report viewer window won't show

AndrealphusVIII

Same here i had to reinstall Loot 0.5

Also did a search and found this:

*LOOT 0.6 and above requires Internet Explorer 11 to generate the reports.

Internet Explorer 11 is only for Win7 and up.So Vista users are screwed?

Edited by gandalftw

I reinstalled the latest version of Internet Explorer and enbled the option "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer" in Internet Options. Still a blank report view window.

Do I need to set Internet Explorer as my default browser?

Currently I use Firefox as my main browser, but I do also use the No Script addon which blocks Javascript.

Will try setting Chrome as my default browser and see what happens...

Edit: still a blank screen. Is there a a way to check the "internal windows browser"?

Edited by AndrealphusVIII

You don't have to run loot trough MO. Loot sorts your plugins and doesn't give a sh*t about mod managers ;) So try to launch the loot.exe via your windows explorer or whatever file manager you are using instead and I'm pretty sure it will work.

You don't have to run loot trough MO. Loot sorts your plugins and doesn't give a sh*t about mod managers :wink: So try to launch the loot.exe via your windows explorer or whatever file manager you are using instead and I'm pretty sure it will work.

When I launch it through windows explorer it tries to sort all the plugins in the default Skyrim/Data folder. But when using Mod Organizer, my mods aren't in there.

With Mod Organizer, the plugins are in a virtual folder, that can only be accessed by Mod Organizer.

I tried running it without MO. But it only sorted Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Heathfires.esm and Dragonborn.esm (= all the plugins in Skyrim/Data), so all my other mods that are in Mod Organizer were not sorted. And I still ended up with a blank report viewer window. So Mod organizer probably isn't the issue.

I tried reinstalling Internet Explorer 11 with no avail. I disabled all security functions in IE 11, as well, to make sure Javascript is able to do its job. But still I end up with that blasted blank report window.

I think my only solution now, is to downgrade to LOOT 0.5...

Edited by AndrealphusVIII