3 replies to this topic

ShmweShmwe

ShmweShmwe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Hey fellow Nexians

I was wondering if someone could make a really simple "vault" mod?

I'm a serial hoarder of gold ingots and using the expanded books shelf's mod you can stack them easily, but there's no where to stack them all. I was wondering if some kind person could made a simple vault for them, just a door in the treasury house in Markarth that leads to a separate cell that's a long hall with a few rows of standard bookshelves. I thought if it was made using the dwemer and Markarth assets it would fit right in and would give us all somewhere to bask in our near infinite wealth.

Thanks for reading folks :)

mlee3141

mlee3141

Keeper of Sentience

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

You can store any number of gold ingots in a standard safe/ vault. I think the safe in the Treasury House is safe for storage, if you side with Thonar Silver-Blood during The Forsworn Conspiracy.

ShmweShmwe

ShmweShmwe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

I know gold ingots can be safely stored in any owned container, I was thinking with the bookshelves and expanded bookshelves mod, you'd be able to see every ingot out in the open and neatly organised, instead of just a number.... Think of it as Skyrim's answer to scrooge McDuck's vault

Edited by ShmweShmwe, 19 July 2014 - 10:25 PM.

slp13at420

slp13at420

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Adventurers basement mod is like that but only 3 shelves per ingot type

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold, vault, shelf, markarth, hoard, money, bank, treasure

Page loaded in: 1.115 seconds