hey guys :smile:

may i introduce myself, im an irl friend of a modder called "Ragna_Rok" (from TESalliance, and other places like for example DarkCreations, gear supporter of "Beyond Skyrim", "Hoddminir", and also a modder who did his share on the "SkyWind" project). Ragna_Rok created about 300 weapons and a dozen armors, and he once uploaded a couple of files in his early modding days here, under another name. But with his skills grew his passion for skyrim. Lately, to avoid the mainstream type of modding, and support more mods than he could count (DragonBreak 2 anyone? :wink: ) he insisted of hiding in the shadows of the webz.

Now comes the good part for you... i used to download mods from nexus for quite a while, and always wondered why he isnt releasing here. Hes as good as retired, and just monitores a couple of last projects, and me, since im a nexus fan from quite a while ago, managed to talk him into a special agreement, which will be stated as followed.

1.) I closed my old account a while back, and made this new one, Since my old name wasnt that cool, and i love his work, its my honor to be kind of reborn under his banner.

2.) I, and I alone, have all executive rights about uploading his mods on nexus. Normally his statement is "no reupload" in his permissions, this doesnt count for me, the reason: on his last days of being active, he wants to reach the masses. I have no general reupload-permission from Ragna_Rok, its only valid for nexus. Guess he has some friends over here, he keeps mentioning a couple of names, like "Cattlewhich", "CattleWitch", or "KettleWitch" ... forgive me, im german as him, hard to figure out pronounciation when you have a couple of cold-ones :wink:

3.) The main important thing for him was, that i keep control over his files. As such, i herewith declare the following: To ensure not getting punished, banned, or whatever, in any kind of form, this is the only public statement youre ever gonna hear from me. In other words: i wont reply to most of the messages i receive. I wont chat. I wont discuss the comments of mods, after all its about 52 files now, and he told me about a "2-files-comments-only" regulation here... anyhow. I am not the author of any work im gonna upload here, its all "Ragna_Rok"s (from TESalliance) work, im just the distributor on nexus. The reason for me being silent has one simple reason. Even though he allowed me to reupload here, he wants to have some last-ressort-control about his work for worst case. As such, when this account here gets banned, files are to be removed immediately. Im not expecting any troubles, so this is just a way for him to keep some WC-control about his work. considering hundreds of hours invested, and sharing the candy for free, i guess thats just fair.

okay folks, so much for the official part. im gonna start uploading soon, and as his wish, i herewith declare this priorization of uploads:

1) small craftable mods, keep the best for the latest

2.) simple modified gear

3) advanced modified gear

4) highly modified gear

5) flagships of his choice.

so much for this one... well, hello there guys... im his friend, and quite frankly his biggest admirer, if you look for shiny stuff look elsewhere, but if you want that special brutal-awesomeness added to in-game-gear just stick around and stare in awe at the guy that used to call himself "Brutal Orcish Master Blacksmith".

Have some fun :smile:

Edited by RagnaRokRulez

hey guys.

first, im the author of the mods that dude above uploaded. yes, im "Ragna_Rok" from TESalliance.

my buddy just called me, stating he got banned... for this here:

---> quote:

RagnaRokRulez banned.

Reason for the ban
Multiple uploads containing either copyright material or another user's assets without permission.

From our Terms of Service:
Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors. This also includes members from countries that do not recognise copyright laws.
All files uploaded must have been created by the uploader or used with permission from the original author of the content. Such permission must be indicated in the Readme text attached to the file and/or on the Description page (or in the Description field for images), and must be obtained in advance, before uploading the file. If you cannot provide proof of consent then your file will be removed and your account is likely to be banned.
Always provide appropriate credit to authors who have given you permission to use their content in your files both within the file description and within your file readme, even if said content was published as free to use.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

and now we come to the fun part.

i herewith demand that the user gets unbanned immediately. my buddy had a conversation with your "vampire dante", all was announced, talked about and accepted. now, i got absolutely no clue why someone of your site here gets trigger-happy and wields the banhammer even though all was spoken above before.

if you dont unbann the user and let him continue to upload my mods here in peace, i, as the original author, demand my files immediately removed from your site here. i never liked nexus much, mainly because of hot-heads like this. well, you dont trust the word of my irl-about-20-years buddy? .... fine.

since i cant prove here that im the author, im gonna post sth on tesalliance, and link it here. just gimme one second.

Edited by jarthmader1945

1. When it was discussed - I stated that it was fine as long as the files were not going to be the source of any problems.

Uploading files that included other people's work without permission (CaBaL120's Elven textures) - and files that bypassed the requirement of having the official DLC as a master for content included in another file (Hrothmund's Axe). Other violations may compound the issue - but the two stated are enough to warrant removal.

2. At this point I would like to state that "RagnaRokRulez" and "jarthmader1945/Ragna_Rok" are the same person.

So of course you grant permission to yourself to upload your own files. Does not excuse the obvious disregard for the site regulations regarding file uploads - and lying to a staff member. Insulting us over your own failure to adhere to our rules, the requires of the EULA and common decency only worsens your stance here.

The rest of your uploads will be removed from public access, and seeing as banned members do not get to dictate terms with us, especially under such a transparent facade as you put forward, both yourself and your files are no longer welcome.

jarthmader1945 account banned.

Edit:

A small note regarding the user "ladyonthemoon" and her post on TESAlliance - you requested that your account was closed: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1101129-ladyonthemoon-account-closed/

So , no - you were not "banned for asking a question".

My god, what a travesty of an attempt at drama.

What's the ladyonthemoon stuff about?

Here's the proof of the request on that one, if it's needed. I've hidden the email for privacy reasons, though it's masked during the account closing process anyway.

Yet another example of how when you read about "unfair bans" on other forums, a lot of the time it's actually just a person making up an absolute load of crap.