Monster Wars Future Update Assistance

Ironman5000

Hiya! I'm in the process of finishing (to suit it's original intent) the rest of Monster Wars to include the new dungeons and quests I have the basic layout for, and would be great if someone with a bit of experience in this area would like to contribute that would be awesome.

I don't have a lot of experience in this area, sure I could learn it but might take a while and might not get as much done as I would like. I also don't really want to leave it ages before the next update so having someone who can apply some dialogue and basic quest objectives with ease would be very handy.

It's quite an elaborate story...much like my mods :P - The theme itself is a kind of easter egg in a way, mirroring the speculation of Area 51 and it's secret experimentation with alien technology. ATM it's more of the concept driving it rather than a set script with set dialogue but that can be easily handled, it won't be a complicated and deep story, just a bit of fun to add on to MoWars to play a dungeon mission kinda like what the EVE 900 mod did. I am planning on adding more of this stuff to the mod in the future and even have some cell templates set up but for now i'm just gonna focus on this bit.

Not like i'm in a rush though, got my own stuff going on too so it's uncertain how soon my dungeons will be complete. If you're interested respond to this or PM me and i'll go into more detail relative to what you can do :)