Creation Kit Static Objects and Oscape LOD not working after first generation

theSandanimal

So I'm making my own custom worldspace and I'm not done yet but I went ahead and generated LOD using this tutorial from Alexander J Velicky. Everything went well my LOD completely worked no problems. However since then I've been making changes to my landscape, adding mountains, trees, etc... I followed these steps to regenerate LOD.

1) Save my plugin file in the CK and go to World Lod and generate both Static Objects and Trees

2) Go to my Common folder and move the Terrain Folder from DDSTextures, which was created during step 1, Into the Data/textures folder, overwriting the older files

3) Start Up Oscape and run through it using the same parameters that were given in the AlexanderJVelicky Tutorial

4) Close Oscape and start up Skyrim to check out my new LOD and my Land LOD is missing

I found that for some reason I also either have to have oscape regenerate the lodsettings folder as well or make the MyWorld.lod file again using the Velicky tutorial to make my land lod and object lod work together.

Here is where my real problem happens. For some reason all the new mountain pieces and bridges that I've placed since my first lod generation don't show up. And I've also toyed around with this more and gone into my worldspace AFTER generating the static object and tree lod from the CK and every single mountain piece I've placed shows up along with everything else except the land lod which I expect because I haven't run oscape yet. When I run oscape though the land lod comes back but it sets static object lod back to where I was on the first generation.

If anyone has any ideas please help!