Need help with Movie console command

noobshi

I'm trying to make a short skyrim movie, and there is a scene there Ulfric, Balgruuf, and Elsie meet up. The problem is that Balgruuf and Elisie keep running away. I try Tcai, which keep Ulfric from fighting the guards, but the other 2 still runs. Tai works, but i can't use Director Tools or Puppeteer for their animation. I tried "addfac 000267ea" on ulfric, they still run. I used puppeteet command to overried them to stay, which make them stay in one spot, but they still have running animation. I wants to know if there's a command that make the NPC stay still, but still do their idle animation? Or atlest make them unafraid of enemy? While im at it, does anyone know a way to move your character while you're in TFC? Thanks ahead of time.

If you use the tai and tcai commands while you have nothing selected, everyone should stop fighting, and shouldn't run away. You should still be able to use Puppeteer on them this way too. Not sure about Director Tools since I've never used it, but I would imagine it would still work.

As for your other question, you can position your character while in tfc mode, but not by actually having them run or walk. You would use the getpos, setpos, getangle, and setangle commands. Though, this will simply "teleport" your character to wherever you command, so if your goal is to get video of your character running or walking, then this wouldn't be the solution you're looking for. At the moment, I can't think of a way to accomplish that.

If you use the tai and tcai commands while you have nothing selected, everyone should stop fighting, and shouldn't run away. You should still be able to use Puppeteer on them this way too. Not sure about Director Tools since I've never used it, but I would imagine it would still work.

As for your other question, you can position your character while in tfc mode, but not by actually having them run or walk. You would use the getpos, setpos, getangle, and setangle commands. Though, this will simply "teleport" your character to wherever you command, so if your goal is to get video of your character running or walking, then this wouldn't be the solution you're looking for. At the moment, I can't think of a way to accomplish that.

I know using tai and tcai with nothing select does that. But if I do that, I can only use Puppeteet skill once, then it become grayed. I can use it as many time as possible if i am out of tai. I guess, I can tai them in position and save before I use the skill so i can use it again. Thanks for the getpos and angle, I didn't knew those existed. :D

I wasn't aware of that limitation of the Puppeteer skill... I guess I've never tried to use it multiple times like that. I'm not aware of a workaround for that, unfortunately. Glad I could help with the position and angle commands though! :smile:

I wasn't aware of that limitation of the Puppeteer skill... I guess I've never tried to use it multiple times like that. I'm not aware of a workaround for that, unfortunately. Glad I could help with the position and angle commands though! :smile:

Maybe it's just my Skyrim. but skills can i only be use once in tai.