Morrowind Overhaul

Wolfhound646

Now that you have proven your dissecting skills I will offer you this last thought. I am sure the authors of any mod will appreciate any improvements that enhances their mod.

Thank you. :woot:

You should be congratulated on making awesome changes.

Not me, but an italian guy called KING_PIX

I found by asking permission it sometimes delayed my work and enthusiasm to continue working on a mod with which I liked theirs enough to use parts of theirs to shorten the length of time I had to write scripts etc..

Even now I am sure any who have had their mods enhanced by serious guys like us, they would appreciate an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt that we used their mod to make a better one.

If after we tried to find them and we at least give them an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt to say we tried and still would ask for permission, if they were available, we would be able to feel better because they did such good work for which their mods inspired us.

It's not as simple as that. On many occasions, some of the best modder's are forced to leave due to intense critisicm, and no complements. When that happens, they ussauly take away there permission for modder's to use their work (to make themselves feel better). This is perfectly understandable. Sometimes though, certain people who have downloaded the mods previously, upload it elsewere (to the distress of the original creator's).

Although I'm pretty sure that's not the case for any of the mod creator's whose work was included in Morrowind Overhaul, there are other instances similar to that one, with the same result.

Since, as I said before, this happen's a lot to the best of modder's, we are not "allowed" to use there mods, or in our case, upload them in the mod pack. Obviosly, a lot of "their best work" would, I should say, should be included in mods like these. The moment we do release these mod packs, and people see a certain person's name on the credit list, a great big hulabula would happen, and the creator of the mod pack would be banned from tesnexus, and it would be much more difficult to find the actual mod.

Fortunatly, I am not the Morrowind Overhaul creator, so I won't be banned ( I hope ). But this thread will be locked. So it's best if we don't know whether permission was asked or not; ei; we should not have a credits readme. If we don't know, and we keep a "innocent until proven guilty" attitude, we'll be home-free.

On the flip side, sooner or later, this thread will be locked. I guarentee you.

It's a neat little loophole (if I got it right); and I feel proud I figured it out. :teehee: :woot: :blink:

Did I get that right? Does it make sense?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you have proven your dissecting skills I will offer you this last thought. I am sure the authors of any mod will appreciate any improvements that enhances their mod.

Thank you. :woot:

You should be congratulated on making awesome changes.

Not me, but an italian guy called KING_PIX

I found by asking permission it sometimes delayed my work and enthusiasm to continue working on a mod with which I liked theirs enough to use parts of theirs to shorten the length of time I had to write scripts etc..

Even now I am sure any who have had their mods enhanced by serious guys like us, they would appreciate an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt that we used their mod to make a better one.

If after we tried to find them and we at least give them an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt to say we tried and still would ask for permission, if they were available, we would be able to feel better because they did such good work for which their mods inspired us.

It's not as simple as that. On many occasions, some of the best modder's are forced to leave due to intense critisicm, and no complements. When that happens, they ussauly take away there permission for modder's to use their work (to make themselves feel better). This is perfectly understandable. Sometimes though, certain people who have downloaded the mods previously, upload it elsewere (to the distress of the original creator's).

Although I'm pretty sure that's not the case for any of the mod creator's whose work was included in Morrowind Overhaul, there are other instances similar to that one, with the same result.

Since, as I said before, this happen's a lot to the best of modder's, we are not "allowed" to use there mods, or in our case, upload them in the mod pack. Obviosly, a lot of "their best work" would, I should say, should be included in mods like these. The moment we do release these mod packs, and people see a certain person's name on the credit list, a great big hulabula would happen, and the creator of the mod pack would be banned from tesnexus, and it would be much more difficult to find the actual mod.

Fortunatly, I am not the Morrowind Overhaul creator, so I won't be banned ( I hope ). But this thread will be locked. So it's best if we don't know whether permission was asked or not; ei; we should not have a credits readme. If we don't know, and we keep a "innocent until proven guilty" attitude, we'll be home-free.

On the flip side, sooner or later, this thread will be locked. I guarentee you.

It's a neat little loophole (if I got it right); and I feel proud I figured it out. :teehee: :woot: :blink:

Your answer exceeded my own wisdom on modders. I have not noted any stricken down by heavy criticism.

Most assuredly! A+

I am sorry I never had a teacher to correct my writing. I am self taught. Learning from observing others, here and there, like yourself. Thanks for the extracurricular edu. and showing me a good example of how those fly tracks, called comma's, from the ink the fly's legs smeared on old papyrus scripture's, became popular, and might work in sentences if I understood them better.

Did my, fly tracks, comma's help to make sense of my sentences?

Your answer exceeded my own wisdom on modders. I have not noted any stricken down by heavy criticism.

Giskard and Alienslof, I think. Funnily enough, they both came back (lol thank god). Probably, once they stopped being mad, they wanted to show off the new shiny mods they made (Of course, originally, they made the mods for themselves, but toward the end, I don't think they could help themselves). I'm not sure, but I think there were other's who left, permenantly.

Most assuredly! A+

I am sorry I never had a teacher to correct my writing. I am self taught. Learning from observing others, here and there, like yourself. Thanks for the extracurricular edu. and showing me a good example of how those fly tracks, called comma's, from the ink the fly's legs smeared on old papyrus scripture's, became popular, and might work in sentences if I understood them better.

Yeah! :thumbsup: A lot more then I thought they would. Your word usage is still sort of funny though. I can't put my finger on what's wrong, I think it's just your style (you know, how different writers have different styles).

Do you read many english books? I think they would help your language/style.

Giskard and Alienslof, I think. Funnily enough, they both came back (lol thank god). Probably, once they stopped being mad, they wanted to show off the new shiny mods they made (Of course, originally, they made the mods for themselves, but toward the end, I don't think they could help themselves). I'm not sure, but I think there were other's who left, permenantly.

Most assuredly! A+

Yeah! :thumbsup: A lot more then I thought they would. Your word usage is still sort of funny though. I can't put my finger on what's wrong, I think it's just your style (you know, how different writers have different styles).

Do you read many english books? I think they would help your language/style.

I have, "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, waiting for me to get off the Internet, watching television, or, too, to quit playing Morrowind and such.

I am not sure what causes my way of thinking.

It could be the Arsenic and Lead levels the Environmental Protection Agency found in my soil outside the house in the yard that I have been breathing in while mowing the lawn and/or kicking up a fuss back there, over the last 12 years, has had a effect on me.

I am on a Heavy Metal Detoxification health program, have been for nearly a month, and will be for another couple of days.

I will be taking a second program of pills which will be refreshing the internal organs and cleaning out my lungs.

I will keep an eye out for posts I can write to. If my writing habits change over the next few weeks maybe someone like you will note the change, who has seen my writing, and like others, commented on it before.

I have had so many experiences which could have had a hand in my writing style though, it isn't likely anything will change until I become more active, e.g., today I jogged up the stairs from the first floor to the third floor and barely got winded. Another couple of flights and I might have had to rest for awhile.

My 258 pound 5' 8 1/4" body is just beginning to recover more quickly after intense exercise, better stamina. After I drop 48 pounds I will be all muscle again. You might have a picture in your mind about now, body builder, gone video gamer, ends up coasting on less and less books of education, because interest in being bigger stronger and bulkier to attract girls lulls. New focus finds Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3...

All easy going games, sitting in the lounge chair, using keyboard and mouse as exercise plans daily with all nighter's. Games are the only exercise program I wanted to do, while still packing away the protein meals, milk shakes, and vitamin and mineral pills, along with the usual meals.

All that may likely to have started after moving into this place and becoming dulled by the latest discovery in the back yard, especially.

The yard and garden area has enough Arsenic and Lead to make cherry tomato's taste like metal fishing weights. Next time you find a fishing line weight made of lead that you can taste, a little, you will know what I mean. Arsenic has a little bit of a sweeter tart flavor, but not as sweet as a cherry tomato.

I am glad I only managed to grow my first three bushes of cherry tomato's last year before I discovered the EPA had begun pushing for a Super fund cleanup program in the area that had recently been reevaluated as necessary again. There was supposed to have been a clean up done thirty years ago by the Smelter owners before they left the demolished site and land for the locals to divide up.

Am I focused enough now? Am I making myself clearer after taking the evening dinner pills for Arsenic and Lead Cleansing?

That sucks. You should sue (jk, probably more effort then it's worth).

Is moving an option? I'm guessing not, otherwise you probably would have already.

But I doubt intoxation of arsenic and lead can cause your "language" to change. Unless you recieved brain damage, BUT I doubt you did, if you can remember that commas were originally called fly tracks. :thumbsup:

You said that your "writing language" was the way you think. That's completely not true :biggrin: .(I think)

If it were true, everyone would be great writer's :teehee: . Also, when in English class, although you pump out horrible essay's, that doesn't mean you think that way.

By the way, that's a good idea, you should take a peek at your writing from when you were younger.

That sucks. You should sue (jk, probably more effort then it's worth).

Is moving an option? I'm guessing not, otherwise you probably would have already.

But I doubt intoxation of arsenic and lead can cause your "language" to change. Unless you recieved brain damage, BUT I doubt you did, if you can remember that commas were originally called fly tracks. :thumbsup:

You said that your "writing language" was the way you think. That's completely not true :biggrin: .(I think)

If it were true, everyone would be great writer's :teehee: . Also, when in English class, although you pump out horrible essay's, that doesn't mean you think that way.

By the way, that's a good idea, you should take a peek at your writing from when you were younger.

I'd like to sue the sellers of the property, but they can deny ever knowing. I am stuck with the place until I can get the soil cleansed enough to reduce the two Smelter related compounds to nominal levels, not so dangerous to human health.

I believe that the brain not getting enough oxygen rich blood is partially the blame. Suffocation is plausible from Lead combining with the blood cells. Lead can slow the blood and reduce induction of low levels of electrical impulses, Ohms, and dampens even higher voltages on power lines to the point of total reduction. Lack of motive force in the neuron, synapse, and dendrite functions may interrupt local receptors and transmitters brain activity.

I have degree in magnetism. I understand how magnetic fields and static force work, well enough I found similarity in the books I read on science projects about the brain.

The brain is a powerful receiver and transmitter, able to deduce what vibrations from the ground through the feet up through the body are caused by. For example a herd of Elk will stampede if there is an avalanche within five miles of them and they will know which way to run by the dimnished number of shock waves as their hooves touch the ground. If I were to break a twig a hundred feet away their ears would hear it second and perk up to listen for any other noise. If I moved, after the twig alerted them, they would run.

It seems the longer the medicinal components to cleanse my blood and a drug to ease a fractured shoulder has been in my blood stream the more I become focused. Pain is clearly a stymie on the brain, and heavy metal in the blood stream causes lessened sensory perception. I failed to mention that I did not know my shoulder ball had been fractured until three weeks into the heavy metal cleansing pills package for cleaning out my blood stream. The fracture was six weeks old by then.

The beef Stroganoff, broccoli, cheese, and rice I had with a Caesar Salad tasted really good. That is suggestive that my mind is functioning properly as the different medicinal products causes my customary state of heightened awareness to return.

Oops! I just passed the lower common sensory levels. Well, time for me to stop writing I am feeling really good. :laugh: And really :smile: really :turned: really :teehee: really :woot: am feeling like I would like some Ice cream instead of a protein shake.