Who is Original Dovahkiin?

CompanyOfGamers

My Question is simple. Who is this guy exactly? Where is it coming from? What is its sex? What is its martial status? What is its old? Has it any children? Have it ever worked for any Daedra or Daedra? Have it ever worked for clans such as Thieves Guild, Blades or Companions? Did it join civil war? If it did, which side? Have it ever been in love? Have it ever killed the innocent? Which abilities have he had? What weapons have he chosen to fight? Have it got just dragon tongue ability or dragon soul? If it includes a dragon soul, whose is it? Who had it been before in a human body? Is Alduin its father :D? What had been its Dragon name? If it is orginally a dragon, why have it killed its original kind? Is it a traitor? Why was it been gone by Imperial Soldiers to be executed?I know cover-guy is known as Original Dovahkiin, but I do not know whether it has been accepted officially.

Thanks for now. And please give me answers with official proofs.

Edited by CompanyOfGamers

Short answer: It isn't. Has never been. And will never be. Yet again, yes to all.
(sorry if that sounds like I escaped from the Shivering Isles).

Long answer: Bethesda obviously also got some headache about that part. In the past they explained that these details had been forgotten by the public, or been covered up by the Empire. For sure is only one thing: Everything that can happen in a game, actually happened. Every single quest ending has happened. During Daggerfall, when you had to choose between six different endings (you could give one of six warring factions control over an ancient giant kick-ass robot) they simply declared that the activation of said robot caused a kind-of "disruption" of time, which is why, even there, all endings happened.

Recently, however, one of Bethesda's former playwrights, who still produces ideas for them, published an Elder Scrolls novel called C0DA. Its ending seems to imply that the Elder Scrolls universe is actually a multiverse. Means every single playthrough is "canon".

Therefore, the Dovahkiin is whatever you want it to be.

@notmyhome

It is wrong to chose a Dovahkiin for cover then. There must be a Khajiit Dovahkiin, a Vampire Dovahkiin or a Woman Dovahkiin. I am male but, I always defend human rights, this leads to, woman rights too. Why there isn't a woman Dovahkiin any cover? Bethesda did wrong thing, I think. What do you think a Khajit-Werewolf Dovahkiin? Is it weird, isn't it? A person turns a dog from a cat :smile: Maybe they had better choose an Argonian Dovahkiin, because Dragons are basically Lizards, aren't they :smile: ? You are adding Lizard-Like and Cat-Like people Bethesda so, tell me WHERE ARE DWEMER? WHERE ARE DWARVES? HEAR ME BETHESDA, I AM SO ANGRY BECAUSE OF YOU. :D

I don't like Arena's, Daggerfall's and Morrowind's Graphics, so I haven't played it. But your message received. Oblivion is not bad, its theme better than Skyrim I think, maybe I will try and I will more like it than Skyrim. I do not understand if there are much Nokia N-GAGE games with bad graphics too. Why aren't there any Playstation Portable and Playstation Vita games even Nintendo DS or 3DS games, maybe some iPad or tablet pc games? It is really purposeless Bethesda. I am one of the biggest fans of PSP, so I want you to produce a game at least. Maybe Oblivion's PSP version. Or you can produce a game which includes more little land than Skyrim, Morrowind or Cyrodiil but, beautiful quests, open World, not-ending game and radiant quests. Think about that if you are here. ARE YOU HERE, WHO AM I TALKING TO? Ofcourse, you are not here. :D

@LOL50515

Thanks for helping but, I didn't mean first Dovahkiin. I mentioned our character, the Last Dragonborn which is in our control.

Edited by CompanyOfGamers

Of course, there are also "alternate universes" with female Eterenal Champions, Blades Agents, Nerevarines, Champions of Cyrodiil, and Dragonborns. The only TES game I can think of where you get your identity chosen for you is Redguard. Even there, if you really want to, you could imagine it's a woman who simply wants to be male and therefore dresses, speaks and acts like one. C0DA allows it! :D

In fact, I've been pondering a (modded) playthrough where my character is a dragon who took a mortal's body on purpose.... but occasionally reverts to its true form. That guy would be a traitor to his race.
Now, wether the actual Dragonborn from the game betrays his "people", I don't think so. If you were born by, say, Russian parents but raised within the Ukraine, fighting against Russian rebels wouldn't make you a traitor, would it?

Wait. Are you...you're not.

Are you Spyrocks, from TESwiki?

Yeah TES canon is messed up. Basically, there's a lot of ambiguity, and multiple outcomes happening simultaneously. Kirkbride (the guy NMH mentioned) made a comment about canon being abolished, so it's whatever you want it to be. Of course, a lot of people think Kirkbride is nuts, so there's that.