A possible mod?

Diremag

Anyone know if there's a way to stop the game from auto-reloading the game? I think that would be a pretty neat mod. Playing FoNV, and dying a lot, I always wonder what happens after I die. After every slow-mo, there's always a glimpse of my companions still fighting(unless they died first, of course), and I can't help but wonder if they win the battle or not.

There's more things I'd like to see as well, like just what exactly who or what was I fighting(decal/texture-wise as well as their hp, damage threshold, damage rating, inventory(humanoid) and other stats), if they had a routine or pattern they follow that would help me the next time I faced them and in that respect, is there another way I could have gone about the fight, just who or how many did I take down with me, the possible loot I could have gotten, and more importantly, if and when they win, what will my companions do now that I'm no longer with them. I think the script for after your death would be pretty neat to look at. Really, I think it'd be neat to have some kind of 'spirit' mod where you can still move around a bit after you die and interact with a few things, instead of the system auto-loading your last save/checkpoint.

Anyone agree and/or have their own thoughts, or know if it's possible/impossible to do? Drop a reply.