MaTera Village Request

lazzxion

I was playing skyrim with a custom race called MaTera and since it is a popular beast/human race went to see if anyone had made a village mod using it.

Though to no surprise no one had, so this is my idea.

• One main town in the Rift, likely to be nature themed housing with a mixture of races but mostly the MaTera Race.
  • Integration of a few MaTera Race characters into some of the main holds and prominent villages.
  • And maybe a small quest line that gives some kind of lore-friendly back-story to the race.

Lore example- They are a kind of experiment race created by the Daedric Prince Hircine to try and make creatures more cunning for his hunts and escaped from the Daedric realm to skyrim as a kind of refugee race and don't seem to get along with the Khajit due to the fact they are created from a mixture of foxes and humans.

• The Village should be neutral or it's own faction, not connected to Riften's protection but not enemies in their respective factions.
  • Small bands that hunt in near by areas of the village
  • A temple in which a Kitsune resides as a Jarl type character.

Race example Kitsune race by Rayne72

As a race it is well made and well presented but I feel it should have some kind of modded lore.

While I understand my idea is a tall order. I though that maybe it would get the ball rolling on the topic.