Rs children underwear texture location?

ec1ab

Hey!

I have the killable and lootable children mod + rs children mod but each time i kill and loot em then i see thouse uggly underwear they have and was planing to edit the files so it does not look like dipers.

Does anybody know where i find the current texture files so i can easy mod them? When i open up the Skyrim - Textures.bsa and locate my self to the upperbodyfemale files then it looks nothing liek the underwear in the game so i'm a bit confused to witch file to edit :/

And yes i'm very new to modding skyrim and this is where i choose to do it, lol :D

Edited by ec1ab

Children do not use the same meshes or textures that adults use. You could try looking for them through the CK by looking at the meshes and textures assigned to the child races but even if you find them you're looking at having to hand paint a new skin since they're are no retextures for children out there.

Edited by Oubliette

Did attach a screenshot of teh current texture, i dont find it anywhere.

"try looking for them through the CK by looking at the meshes and textures assigned to the child races" What is "CK? Edit: ok creating kit.

Handpainting is 100% ok with me as long as i get a "template" file that its using right now so i get and idea of what to paint where :smile:

Any adviced how to find the template file i'm looking for. trying to use this CK program now but it does not amke much sense to me right now ^_^

Edit: I just noticed that the cloths are "real" maning that are on the body couse you can see that they are ontop of the body, now this became allot more complicated :/

Edited by ec1ab

I have the CBBE boody installed witch replace the adult body mesh/texture and when i open up the child mesh i see that's its completely different (default skyrim). The child's are using the vanilla adult body ?! RS is somehow changing the body to the adult vanilla version and i cant find out how to change it. Help please :)

Edited by ec1ab

• 1 year later...