Photo

I am shooting Dwemer Ballista bolts. The giant trap ones. Help?

crossbow bug dwemer wtf how do i make this happen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Yes, I am using a crossbow, no this wasnt caused by mods. (Other than auto equip ammo, it asks if its arrow or bolt.) One of teh dwemer crossbow traps fired off a while back and left one of the bolts hanging in the air. I picked it up, it has 360 damage and if I shot an enemy with it I can recover one. But otherwise theres no way to add this through the console and I honestly dont get it. God mode is on to prevent losing this. Taken using slow time spell and god mode with Steam screencap thing.1960880_726112454101541_7082833709951732

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

My question is, how do I get more other than shooting people and recovering them, which is a annoying gamble, as with the huge arc of these things, they are hilarious to use.

IsharaMeradin

IsharaMeradin

The Pale Redguard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,992 posts

Use the console and add more?

While you have one in the player inventory, type Player.ShowInventory in the console. Locate the ID# for it, then type Player.AddItem ID# X  --- where X is the quantity you want.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Ah, well thank you, I will attempt this later and come back with news. The wiki and everything else says they are unobtainable and I hope I can prove that wrong. 

Xelan255

Xelan255

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

unobtainable just means that you can't get them via normal gameplay. that excludes glitches like the one you got your first bolt with, same goes for the console.

Zufeng

Zufeng

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

My version is the bolt from dwarven ballista

nr2003

nr2003

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

For anyone who wanted to add the bolts to their inventory here is the item ID: 040339A1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crossbow, bug, dwemer, wtf, how do i make this happen

Page loaded in: 1.284 seconds