Heavy Traffic ×

Errors on the site

Dark0ne

As many of you may have noticed, MW Source, and especially the forums are receiving MySQL errors daily. This problem is not my fault, but a conflict between the latest version of MySQL and the latest version of Invision Board which causes certain tables to corrupt in the database. At the moment there is no fix for this and hundreds of other sites are receiving the same problem.

I've been away on "vacation" for the past three days so haven't been able to respond to the problems as quickly as I normally do - the fix literally takes me 1 minute.

All that can be done is for you folks to continue to email me as soon as it happens - and thanks to all those who already have been.

Regards,

Dark0ne

ur welcome :P yeah we know its not ur fault. :D just the fact that u keep these forums up at all is good enuf for me (SQL looks infinitely complex) :blink:

LoL - yes, all it requires me to do is go into the server host manager and click "Repair MySQL Databases" - done.

THAT takes you a whole minute? Forget about the "superadmin", I could pull that in seconds! Maybe I should be the admin instead...

*realizes the blasphemy that has just been said and runs to go clean some socks*