Hi everybody, and sorry for my bad english;

i post it here because i tried many many things and i'm gonna smash my head on the wall because of this bug; i explain :

I have heavy modded skyrim, moreless 150 mods of graphic enhancement, enb, overhaul, combat, magic, sound etc, and now, when i load a save and when i jump, i take fall damages (3 jumps i die) i can die from a 1meter rock fall, this is really annoying and gamebreaking, i can't really play like this.

When i start a new game, it's fine, but when i load the save that i've done of this new game, it begin to bug... the same with autosave.

I have tried some things like :

- Run Boss

- Make a new save (it worked fine for a time like explained)

- uninstall some overhaul mods that i just installed before it bugs (i have installed quite a lot of mods in a short ammount of time, so i just can't remember when it began to bug).

- i tried a mod that remove completely the fall damage but it crashed to desktop..

I'm completely lost with this bug and i'm asking the help of this community..

Here is my load order and list of mods :

Skyrim is in latest version, skse too, i use NMM for 99% of my mods, i've all official dlc's i used TESVEdit for a compatibility issue with SkyRe but not to try resolving this bug (if somebody know how to change the distance of fall damage in TESVEdit, it will maybe fix my pb).
My skyrim run in a Crucial M500 240go SSDin a classical directory.

Thanks for your help.

Edit : This CAN'T be a weird bug caused by a too weak computer (i know it can seem ridiculous but i precise), i've a really good and new computer that can easily handle my modded skyrim.

Edited by Zeyrow

Something I wonder, Boss puts it in unrecognised, but are you running Death Alternative, Your Money Or Your Life? If so, is it the current 5.0 version? The author stated that previous versions had a bug where it would trigger fatal action from a scripting error from even the lightest jump, because something would cause it try and load some sort of widget which wasn't referenced correctly causing the script to lag and trigger a death scene instead of a bleedout, like I myself could jump in my house, land, and die like I fell from High Wrothgar.

If you are running DAYMOYL, update to 5.0, and you should never see that issue ever again.

First of all, i would like to thank you for your pertinent answer, I was using Death alternative - your money or your life, but i uninstalled it because it didn't worked (but like an idiot, i tried the manual installation, then i reinstalled it through NMM) (I panicked...) i will try to uninstall manuaally all the remaning files from DAYMOYL and i tell you what happend ^^

Thank you agaain.

ps : Sorry for the double "a" my keyboard is trolling me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For the pc version try this command "setgs fjumpheightmin 76" then find a short cliff fall and it should fix. I tested it out and it seemed to work for me. :happy: Hope it does for yall having this issue. I will say this.. it made it so I couldn't jump or run but that seemed to have fixed after I jump off a short cliffside.

Edited by genryuokami91