Photo

Putting flame atronach resistance on player (true 100% resist)

fire resist 100% flame atronach player spell enchant

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PeteTheBard

PeteTheBard

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Hello talented modders!

I am a much less talented first time modder in need of your assistance.

I have succeeded in creating a shrine that adds a "Resist Fire 100%" effect to the player, however the player still takes a small amount of damage from fire - I read that Bethesda made the game so that the player couild not be completely invulnerable to fire.

But - The flame atronach IS completely resistant to fire, and when a fire spell is case at one the message "Flame Atronach resisted {fire spell} appears.  Is there any way to apply the true 'invulnerable to fire' to the player for a set amount of time?  I have tried applying the "abFlameAtronach" but I've had no success with this.

And before anyone shouts 'Do a google search' :wink:  I have searched for literally hours online and experimented in game.  You guys are my last bastion of hope.  I am a first time modder and need very simple step by step instructions please :smile:

May Talos bless the champion who can help me.

PeteTheBard

PeteTheBard

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

No worries, I have found a soloution. 

Just placed a condition function on the enemy spell of "HasMagicEffect" within the Magic Effect edit screen, and it is working great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fire, resist, 100%, flame, atronach, player, spell, enchant

Page loaded in: 1.111 seconds