DC Interiors - Disabling Pawn shop Alarm

robotnikFTW

• 1 year later...

Seeing as how no one else has jumped in and, because it's fresh on my mind, I'll tell you what I know. First, let me warn you by saying that I don't have the full-blown DC Interiors so I don't have any personal experience with your dilemma but I think I've recently come across the info you're searching for. I think it was while I was going through the mod's comments where there was some mention of a pawn shop alarm and somebody wondering how to turn it off. The reply said that you have to go to the building next door where you'll find a button under a desk that will turn it off.

Now I don't know if there's more than one pawn shop in the mod so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt... Just trying to help :smile:. Hope it works for ya!

spot on that man! :)

• 1 year later...

in case anyone is still looking for willy the wineo and how to turn off the alarm...

Willy is in a display case in the pawnshop in Northwest Seneca. You need to turn off the alarm to unlock the case. Go to the hotel next door, take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Find the room with the ladder to the 3rd floor. In the corner of that room is a tilted desk with 2 monitors on the wall. Examine the front left side of the desk for the alarm switch

Edited by sureshotqxc

• 4 years later...

I know it's realistic as all hell but in a video game it's annoying AF. Especially if the reward is not worth the trouble.

What kind of reward? Nothing major about that. Just a bunch of hostiles spawning once we turn it off, is all I ask~

Because face it, no amount of goodies is going to worth all that racket.

A bunch of targets so I can unload my irritation is good enough. On the logic side, with that kind of racket going on and off, they will know for sure some suckers are there at the site, so hostiles are going to converge there. So it's logical.

Edited by laclongquan