VUKASIN race - Need help with lining up eye and mouth parts

KrittaKitty

Hi all, I need some help lining up eyes and mouthparts for this race in creation kit. I have edited the Vukasin Mesh by ArcticCarnage to smooth out some bumps, but I can't get the eyes to sit where they are supposed to in creation kit (they appear to be an entire body length below the face), or in game (they appear to just be a fraction too low behind the cheekbones, and the teeth are protruding through the bottom jaw). I am guessing my head mesh is out of place and I also need to bring the mouth forward to account for the elongated snout. NFI what I need to do to move them... I'm a total noob at all this, so if anyone can tell me where I'm going wrong, and the best way to realign things please help!

images of mesh and textures so far, I'm half done on textures so yes they look a bit scrappy, bu am happy with the face shape overall.

Cheers

I wont do it for you because its a lot of trial and error, however I will screenshare if you want and show you how to get started on it via skype if you want

darren.d23

It is basically taking the eye mesh and making a copy assigning it to a eye in the CK and then fiddling with the positioning in the nif over and over and over till you place it just right

Same with mouthpart

Hi Darren, thanks for the reply and the help offer. Managed to fix it with some trial and error, fiddled with the positions and all is working now. Should be posting the finished mod up as soon as I make sure its werewolf and vampire compatible.

Here is an idea of the female character in game so far. Still fixing up the textures around the seams. Working with CBBE body and Digitigrade feet so far.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ijqnh4.jpg