broken skill trainer

I may have broken Bralsa Andaren, the master destruction trainer.

I believe I tricked Delphine Jend into giving me the quest to find a master trainer BEFORE i actually reached 70 in destruction skill, because of some magic ring or another that fortified my destruction skill.

I've found Bralsa and given her the bear pelts, and I've trained destruction up to unmodified 70, but perhaps in the wrong order.

Now, the training option never appears in Bralsa's dialogue screen at any time of day. I've refreshed (or whatever its called when you hide in your house for a week to let things respawn) many times.

I can't think of anything other than my out-of-order quests that could cause this. I did make a mod which adds spells to her spell list, raises her level and magicka pool, but those changes didn't require me to make a new Bralsa, so she's still scripted up and attached to quests and everything. My mod is rolled into my bashed patch and seems quite unobtrusive.

Anyone know if there's a console command to force Bralsa to train me? Or just force open a destruction training menu? I know I can console up my destruction skill, and even delete my own gold if I feel guilty about it, but it would be nice to fix the bralsa on my savegame.

I have not tested Bralsa on other characters yet. This is my first run-through after an extensive modding. Thanks for reading!