How to clean up after FNIS, and xp32 animation?

BearExperiment

Normally I wouldn't install a mod like this cause I know it just has destruction written all over it, but I did anyways for some reason.

Downloaded FNIS, the always one and the spells one.. Made no difference, but didn't break anything. Downloaded the xp32 animation pack, now my character has no movement and is just a floating mannequin. Unistalled mods, still broken. No plugins to turn off or on. Verified game cache on steam. Uninstalled every single mod I own, no matter how irrelevent to the problem. Still a floating mannequin.

Is there a mod that cleans up and restores the game after people get tricked into downloading this crap?

UNINSTALL

NMM Uninstall

First, if you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed: Open the Generator and press "De-Install Creatures".
Then deactivate both FNIS Behavior, FNIS Creature Pack, and FNIS Spells in NMM's Mods tab. That should take care of everything. To be totally sure that there are no behavior remnants, delete the following files, if they should still exist:

• Data/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors/0_master.hkx
  • Data/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx
  • Data/Meshes/actors/character/characters/defaultmale.hkx
  • Data/Meshes/actors/character/characters female/defaultfemale.hkx
  • Data/Meshes/animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
  • Data/FNISspell.esp

That's from FNIS' mod page. I think you likely have some of these files. Once you delete them from your Skyrim Data folder everything should go back to normal. I think.

It works very well and only causes problems if you forget to run "update FNIS behouvior for user" after installation.

Forget to run that and your character is indeed frozen en moves like a floating mannequin.

Nothing crap about it, just read the installation instructions, requirements and see the conflict section if you have perhaps another mod already installed that causes conflicts or forgot to install a requirement.

This is one mod that only screws things up if the user does'nt RTFM

• 4 years later...

So i'm a bit late to the party here, but hoping someone can help. Spent a bunch of time trying to find the directions on how to actually do this properly and could not find it. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction. I have Skyrim SE installed and use MO2 to manage and install my mods. If I recall correctly, MO2 does not actually install the mods into the game's main directory, but rather merges/overwrites the files upon launch of the game.

In any case, I have a bunch of mods installed already, including FNIS which works fine. I recently realized that I forgot to install XPMSSE. So I installed it using MO2 and it assigned what I assume is the correct order in which it needs to be loaded with respect to my other mods. However when I load the game, my character and npc's are frozen and just float around. Of course a rookie mistake. So I went back to the FNIS page and read that you have to re-run the GenerateFNIS_for_Users file. My question is - how do I go about doing this correctly?

I recall from the original FNIS installation, I had to run the GenerateFNIS_for_Users file, apply the checkbox for skeleton arm fix, and then save the output by creating an overwrite mod. So do I have to delete that ovewrite mod and perform this process again? Or do I have to merge the prior and new output somehow? The video tutorial on the mod page does not show how to do this, and the few different ways I've tried did not seem to work. So would appreciate some guidance (step by step) on how to do this properly with MO2, if anyone knows. Or is it too late now and I would have to restart my game?