Vampire Lord Alternative versions.

WhiningBastard

A'right, been in Skyrim for a while, decided to try being Vampire Lord as well. I did like it, but damn, this "vampire-lord thingy looks like a bat got hit by a bat, you know. Plain ugly, disgusting. Althou the "flying" was good (howering above land and water is pretty good in combat.
Anyways, to the point, i want to have alternative vampire lord. So i saw this one in loverlab, which was "inferno vampire lord" or something. That was close, but not what i was looking for. So i got the idea to make it myself (as you already may guess, i blew it up, like always). So my idea was a human-like vampire lord. No ugly skin, no glowing armors, chains or loincroiths. I see it as when you activate the vampire lord power, it rips of the armor and weapons you have, makes skin pale, adds vampiric teeth, makes fingernails claw-like and grows better shaped wings, wich are the same color as the skin. But the vampire lord itself must look like dragonborn. No damn chiken-legs, vampire-lord crown,chains,bat-face etc. Maybe even remove the loincroif from the dragonborn vampire lord. Like genderless. No damn weird-ass wieners hanging bout everywhere, no vaginas or predator jaws. Just nothing between the legs. Get the idea?
So, when you press "z" , to turn into vampire lord, the transformation animation is same, but the outlook is different from original vanilla vampire lord appearance. It is just like the dragonborn-character, pale (maybe a little stone texture to make it look stronger) skin, which covers the entire body (like a scuba wet-suit or a basic tight jumpsuit, that makes the character look gender-less (just like wearing dark brotherhood armor) (remember, no penises, vaginas or predator-jaws!)), long vampire teeth (normal length, not like to the ground), fingernails become claws (or glaw like, maybe like add bonehawh claw texture/meshes to the fingertips, you know), add wings (working wings, but more better looking) wich are the same color as the character skin-tone.

Alright, i've seen some serious crazy-ass mods wich are so damn complicated, so i think these little changes wont be too much to ask? I mean, it should be easier than most of the mods of the same kind (just like the inferno-vampire from loverslab)

So, what do you, modder's think? Is it too much to ask?