Glitch with water when looking at it with weapons drwan

Hermsmegerms

Hi, its me again! lol after messing around with various mods and tweaks i descoverd the cause.
The ENB i was using at the time "project Enb" Uses alot of Anti aliasing, and due to the fact that i had my default anti aliasing at max. i was blowing up the game with to much of it. So i tweeked my anti aliasing settings and changed up my enb now i am using "Real vision" and i no longer get the glowing hands issues

I know. You haven't disabled anti aliasing in your skyrim settings and/or your driver.

1. Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) and Wrye Bash users open the Skyrim menu through the regular launcher.
1. Mod Organizer (MO) users run Skyrim Launcher through MO.
2. In the options section, turn off Antialiasing, Anisotropic Filtering, and FXAA. (in the advanced section)
3. In your video driver, set the features from step 2 and SSAO to application controlled. Only do this for Skyrim.
Nvidia users look here and here to see the required driver settings. AMD users will have similar settings.
4. NMM/Wrye Bash users go to Documents/My Games/Skyrim.
4. MO users go to Mod Organizer/profiles/your profile.
5. Set the following values in your skyrimprefs.ini

[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=0 <--- turn it to 1 if using Realistic Water Two (recommended)
[Display]
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1 <--- if you are using a Performance version and got ugly landscape shadows then set it to 0
bShadowsOnGrass=1
iMultiSample=0
bFXAAEnabled=0 <--- turn it to 1 if you prefer Skyrim FXAA, but don't forget to turn off SMAA if using FULL RealVision version
iMaxAnisotropy=0
ipresentinterval=1
fGamma=1.2400

6. Right click skyrimprefs.ini, select "Properties", and check "Read-only" under Attributes.

Edited by Valkasha