Heavy Traffic ×

Terminal Paging

grigoriprime

Anyone know how to stop the text repeating at the top of a new page when using longer notes in a terminal?

The last 2-3 lines of every page is repeated at the top of a new (automatically created) "page" in the in game terminals even if the text on the previous page did not fill the whole page.

Repeat, not a menu screen, I know there's a limit and everything after that gets cut off, I specifically mean a note being called that is repeating text when the game automatically creates pages for the text.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I could not find any information on this anywhere and have experienced in in multiple mods I've made for both FO3 and FNV and it's just really bugging me.

P.S. This is happening both in (my created) root terminals and submenu terminals and is happening on EVERY page of any note that requires more than one page to display it all.

no hud mods.I guess advanced recon gear but the test character did not have it equipped or in inventory.

on further testing I realized it only happens when I enable the terminals and submenus via console. when my script variables enable it through normal gameplay it doesn't happen. so not a huge priority I guess (since my users shouldn't have the issue) but still strange.

ok, it actually seems to be intermittent but much more noticeable when enabled via console. It may have something to do with force redraw. I have conditions that should not change while the player is using the terminal so I assume it should be ok for the problematic entries to not force redraw.