Charaters body textures missing

Joedpa

It's not that complicated. Using MO that is the only mod profile of the other 5 that has that issue. It must be the save game then.

Then from now on I'll do it by myself.

At least now I know it is corrupted save.

Just in case anyone is also having this issue, I'll list the things I tried and if it got fixed:

It did not work:

- Changing race.

- Installing a new texture.

- Reloading a new save game.

Worked:

- Using another mods profile in MO.

Wait... what?

It's the mod profile? How can that be?

Edited by Joedpa

I used another mod profile. You know, those that MO allow to keep different load orders inside it. Different plugins and different mods installed.

I just changed it and the texture was not missing.

Do you know why this is?

(So now I'll just have to reproduce the profile and it should be fixed)

• 6 years later...

Using Mod Organizer, a character of mine suddenly lost his body texture. It is all purple like a normal missing texture. I have no idea when this happened. I thought it was because of CMO-Complete Male Overhaul, but even deactivating the mod did not work.

I attached an image to show you the issue, and it was with the body mod uninstalled.

Please help me, I just can't live with it...

http://s29.postimg.org/kt73p9spj/eodhewiohdiewo.png

And can you recomend me a mod with these? I am going through the same issue, those files are missing and I don't know how to replace them because if you type "download (name of the file) skyrim SE it won't just appear a website that disponibilize them to download separately

What was the last thing you did when your body changed texture? Installed a mod? Deleted something? Either way, find the mod with the body texture you want in it. Open it in 7zip (or similar program). Find in it: /textures/actors/character/male malebody_1.dds , malebody_1_msn.dds , malebody_1_s.dds , malebody_1_sk.dds

Copy those 4 files into your skyrim data directory under /textures/actors/character/male

your problem should be fixed.

And can you help me with that? I'm going through the same issues here, can't find those files anywhere, so a recomendation of a mod that have those files and is safe to put them in the original folder would be awesome.