• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RomeoJ

RomeoJ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, thx for the long war mod, i really like it.

But i have a problem: I build the skeleton key to attack the alien base, but nothing happens. On Mission Control there is no button "Attack Alien Base".

What can i do?

I play the latest version for EW.

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,878 posts

You need to have a satellite over the country with the alien base as well, before you can detect it.

-Dubious-

cnelthorke

cnelthorke

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

buenas, con tal de darle  vida  al foro. y dejar las dudas  resueltas... ire completandolas. si un mod  no esta  deacuerdo, puede  eliminar  mi comentario y/o cerrar el tema.

TUTORIAL:

para usar la  skeleton key, es  necesario haber  perdido un aliado.
 xcom-enemy-unknown-review-0010-600x337.j Tras esto, enviar un satelite al lugar... 
sigue  con la  partida normal, y aparecera entonces que  puedes asaltar la  base donde puso el satelite.
*OJO: tambien cabe la posibilidad de que una nave ataque ese satelite y lo pierdas y tendras  que  lanzar otro.
-----------------------------------------

Perdonar  mi ingles , es  malo y el google no lo traducire  bien

good, so as to give life to the forum. and leave the doubts resolved ... I will complete them. if a mod disagrees, you can delete my comment and / or close the topic.

TUTORIAL:
To use the skeleton key, you must have lost an ally.
   After this, send a satelite to the place ...
continue with the normal heading, and it will appear then that you can assault the base where he put the satelite.
* EYE: also it is possible that one ship attack that satellite and you lose it and you will have to launch another one.
-----------------------------------------
Forgive my English, it's bad and google does not translate well

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds