Hearthfire Steward Bug

DariusGarran

Okay, so I've recently completed the Falkreath quest for Jarl Siddgeir (arrogant little p**** he is) and I've just finished fixing up Lakeview Manor with all the wings built and furnished. I assigned Rayya as my Steward (she being the housecarl you receive after becoming Thane of Falkreath), and now I have a bit of a problem.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get her to follow me anywhere. And it's getting pretty annoying.

When I ask her to follow me (first option), she responds with one of her 'Yes, Thane' lines, but then goes back to using one of the objects outside of the house (Like the Smelter, or the Smithing Bench). I've tried virtually every dialogue option and she will just not follow me around.

Here's a list of mods I'm currently using:

• All DLC (not mods, but thought it'd be worth mentioning)
  • All unofficial skyrim patches.
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul
  • Ultimate Follower Overhaul (pretty sure it's this causing my problem)
  • SKYUI
  • World Map with Roads
  • RaceMenu
  • Player Headtracking
  • Better Vampires

If anyone out there has a solution or has experienced the same problem and resolved it I would be immensely grateful if you could help me out here!

EDIT: Also, UFO is last in my load order and has all DLC add-on modules installed.

Edited by DariusGarran

Yeah im having the exact same issues, I have just bought the Hjerlmerch Hall and ive selected my steward, but i cannot access dialogue on paying him to furnish my home.

I know this dialogue as i used it with Lydia before downloading UFO.

I belive UFO is the issue, but if i have to uninstall it, my hoard of female followers all with custom armours will leave my other house

Anyone got a fix or will i just delete the mod temporarily then re-locate all mah hoes

+++ UPDATE! +++

I removed UFO and "My house is Yours"

This removed all the modded dialogue options when it comes to followers, this seems to fix the hearthfire stewards

I purchased all furnishings and now i must wait for them to arrive, then re-gather all my Gals

Your idea of the problem helped me, I hope my testing helps you.

Peace ~ Squrity :dance:

Edited by ProSqurity